Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Pretty sure you missed the point. I was referring to "liberal" being not only an extremely vague term, but that what the average American considers liberal to be, is an ever changing platform based on whatever the Democratic party and it's supporters say it is.

I've never seen any comment on politics from Mathias that didn't read like it came straight out of some kind of rulebook of things that liberals should say. The problem is that he comes across as unreflective and fanatically partisan.

I like to read Mathias views on politics. Sure Math has liberal bias but all people on here have different political views. He isn't the worst when talking about politics on here. That goes to Krigloch easily.

This thread should be renamed Dakryn's Batshit Post of the Hour. Who needs one dumb theory only once a week? Let's have an insane idea several times a day.

The "Bash Dakryn" bandwagon is a groovy one to be on. Mostly because it's justified.

The existence of public schools shits on individual rights anyway, so what does it matter whether you could bring guns to school or not?

Dude, don't go over his head.

The "Bash Dakryn" bandwagon is a groovy one to be on. Mostly because it's justified.

Not really.

Dakryn questions. It's the sign of a continually scrutinizing and intellectual mind (go ahead and laugh bitches). In all honesty, his posts (while not necessarily agreeable- sometimes I wonder whether he truly believes the ideas he suggests) raise interesting points on controversial issues, and expose ways of thinking about certain topics that we normally might not exercise (primarily because we think they're "stupid"). I enjoy reading his posts far more than most others, which are often all products of a very large pop-political culture influence.

The existence of public schools shits on individual rights anyway, so what does it matter whether you could bring guns to school or not?

I'm against public schooling but it seems pretty clear to me that the existence of public schooling does not undermine the idea that FUCKING KIDS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO CARRY GUNS AT SCHOOL. Seriously, why do you believe that the existence of public schooling makes CHILDREN carrying guns around into a non-issue?

Dude, don't go over his head.

Not really.

Dakryn questions. It's the sign of a continually scrutinizing and intellectual mind (go ahead and laugh bitches). In all honesty, his posts (while not necessarily agreeable- sometimes I wonder whether he truly believes the ideas he suggests) raise interesting points on controversial issues, and expose ways of thinking about certain topics that we normally might not exercise (primarily because we think they're "stupid"). I enjoy reading his posts far more than most others, which are often all products of a very large pop-political culture influence.

Dak not going over my head :cool: He just being crazy.

I don't mind reading his posts but does go into conspiracy theory stuff too much, not that I hate the stuff but after while gets old.

I'm thinking more about the blatantly ridiculous things he posts, like what Cyth just quoted. None of what you just said applies to something like that.

I find it hilarious that no one here seems to have a political ideology tailored to what they themselves believe. Dakryn and and Krig seem to buy into the tea-party movement propaganda while everyone else is a staunch leftist. What's so hard about picking and choosing a personal stance on each issue, regardless of whether it would be considered left or right wing?