Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

The CIA and the US Army (higher ups) and the US goverment regularly engage in terrorist activities. It's amazing how state sponsored terrorism gets a free pass.

AP said:
OAK PARK, Ill. - If you need a hug, you won't get it at Percy Julian Middle School. Principal Victoria Sharts banned hugging among the suburban Chicago school's 860 students anywhere inside the building. She said students were forming "hug lines" that made them late for classes and crowded the hallways.

"Hugging is really more appropriate for airports or for family reunions than passing and seeing each other every few minutes in the halls," Sharts said.

Another reason to institute the no-hugging policy was that some hugs could be too long and too close, she said.

"There is another side to the issue when a hug is either unwanted or becomes inappropriate as judged by one of the students involved," Sharts wrote in a statement to parents. "On occasion, we do deal with those incidents. The goal is always to promote safe and orderly hallways where everybody can get by, be safe, and be on time."

Obviously she did this as revenge for the incessant mocking she undoubtedly recieves from the students.

Her name is Sharts and she works with pre-teens. She's fucking begging for it.

:lol: The Principal my Freshman year was named Woodcock,

Seriously though it always pissed me off when girls would stop and hug each other in the middle of the hall. Actually pretty much doing anything not related to moving forward in the halls pissed me off. A definite pet peeve for me,

OAK PARK, Ill. - If you need a hug, you won't get it at Percy Julian Middle School. Principal Victoria Sharts banned hugging among the suburban Chicago school's 860 students anywhere inside the building. She said students were forming "hug lines" that made them late for classes and crowded the hallways.

"Hugging is really more appropriate for airports or for family reunions than passing and seeing each other every few minutes in the halls," Sharts said.

Another reason to institute the no-hugging policy was that some hugs could be too long and too close, she said.

"There is another side to the issue when a hug is either unwanted or becomes inappropriate as judged by one of the students involved," Sharts wrote in a statement to parents. "On occasion, we do deal with those incidents. The goal is always to promote safe and orderly hallways where everybody can get by, be safe, and be on time."

Wow. That's rather fucked-up. Banning a common gesture of affection? Why doesn't she just ban compliments while she's at it, because it could be used as a means of hitting on the opposite sex?

Uptight moralistic asshole. We don't live in the 1800s anymore.

:lol: The Principal my Freshman year was named Woodcock,

Seriously though it always pissed me off when girls would stop and hug each other in the middle of the hall. Actually pretty much doing anything not related to moving forward in the halls pissed me off. A definite pet peeve for me,

Actually the moving forward part was almost worse. First of all, they walk at the speed of fucking molasses and worse yet, they walk side by side in groups of 2 or 3 or 4 and you can't get fucking by them. Happens a lot when I'm biking between classes and I'm forced onto the grass because a group of girls are blocking the entire width of the paved path.

"October 3rd, 1990 – German reunification: The five re-established German states (Bundesländer) of East Germany formally joined West Germany."

Happy German Unity Day to all you Krauts out there.

german_bodypaint-s.jpg

sharts, lol

i was one of the guys who made out with my girlfriend between classes. but we had an outdoor style campus, so we werent really clogging traffic. did upset some of the people i worked with though. theyd see me at school, layin it on my gal, then see me at work and tell me it was gross.

theyre just jelous. public affection is society's way of showing youre better than everyone else
~gR~

Actually the moving forward part was almost worse. First of all, they walk at the speed of fucking molasses and worse yet, they walk side by side in groups of 2 or 3 or 4 and you can't get fucking by them. Happens a lot when I'm biking between classes and I'm forced onto the grass because a group of girls are blocking the entire width of the paved path.
Fuck them. There was also of course the lacrosse team, who would walk real slow swinging their sticks wildly, sometimes even throwing a ball around inside(!) Grrr

bikekillpe7.jpg

And problem solved!

Wow. That's rather fucked-up. Banning a common gesture of affection? Why doesn't she just ban compliments while she's at it, because it could be used as a means of hitting on the opposite sex?

Uptight moralistic asshole. We don't live in the 1800s anymore.

in texas its been like that for as long as i can remember. not than anyone EVER wants to give lobster boy a hug!