damnation best song (excl. windowpane)

best song off damnation (non windowpane)

• in my time of need

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • closure

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • to rid the disease

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • death whispered a lullabye

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • hope leaves

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • ending credits

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Josey Wales

UGA student
Apr 13, 2004
athens, georgia
hey for all you peope who hated on my gay name "zakk wylde child laiho" i got a new one. i agree that was an extremely homo name. the new one is much cooler.

now for the poll.....im gonna have to go with To rid the disease.

There are 3 reasons I'm not answering this poll:

1. You cannot choose Windowpane or Weakness (not that I would, but why are we given no explanations?)

2. The remaining songs are in false order.

3. There is a similar poll (with all the songs) on its way, or haven't you noticed the "fave tracks on Orchid/Morningrise/MAYH"-threads?

Nothing personal, but I think this poll is just confusing. Thanks, out.

oh woops, i didnt realize that there was going to be a new poll. sorry. but yeah this poll is unique, because a lot of people would choose windowpane, as it seems to be a lot of new fans and a lot of old fans favorite song. and i left weekness off because it sucks and its my perogative.:p lol sorry i actually meant to put it on there, but i just guessed that there were 6 songs other than windowpane but there's actually 7. so i just left if off oh well. anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyy................sorry to make such a blunderous post. your point was taken. i didnt know there was a new poll coming. BUT it is a unique poll. and is slightly different than yours.oh well. :devil:

whoa hope leaves takes the early lead. good song, but the atmospher just seems to repetitive and dreary to make it my #1. don't get me wrong nothing wrong with a dreary atmoshere, its just slowly developing. thats all IMO of course. and i still love the song. can't go wrong with any opeth song really. im still sticking by to rid the disease though. song is powerful.

Though Hope Leaves is my favorite track on the album, and Death Whispered a Lullaby has great lyrics... I'd have to say the best song is In My Time of Need