Daniel Joins the metalcore ranks

No shit, sherlock.

:lol:

I'd say it's just blunt honest opinions. It's one thing if it's a death metal band like bloodbath, which isn't my thing, but this is just the kinda thing I have a hard time not speaking out about. I mean in the end Daniel should do whatever the hell he wants, but all music comes with its fair share of criticism, and especially this type of music considering his background is to be expected.

:lol:

I'd say it's just blunt honest opinions. It's one thing if it's a death metal band like bloodbath, which isn't my thing, but this is just the kinda thing I have a hard time not speaking out about. I mean in the end Daniel should do whatever the hell he wants, but all music comes with its fair share of criticism, and especially this type of music considering his background is to be expected.

..but isn´t it better/nicer/more respectfull to, if you dont have anything possitive to add, just dont say anything?
personaly, i think about 99% of all death metal is really boring, but that doesnt mean i have to go in to every thread discussing it saying "no, it sucks!"