Dan's mixing the new The Project Hate MCMXCIX album...

Lord K

Busy pissing on you
May 2, 2002
www.theprojecthate.net
A few days ago I went over to our hero Mr. D and delivered the album for Dan to put his magic into it and hand me a killer mix, as always. We plan to go about with these sessions until the first week of November when is when we will hand it over to our label Season Of Mist. It will be pure joy to see what Dan comes up with, he always creates these small little details that he knows I'll go apeshit over (in a good way) which improves the shit even more. I have worked with Dan for some 15-20 years now, I think, and it's a fucken privilege every time to hand something over to him so he can make it sound awesome. And it's great to see how much Dan's evolved over the years. I expect one of his best works to date with this one.

Yeah, I know that you guys can hardly wait to hear this masterpiece. Same here actually. And as soon as it's finalized there will be teasers and whatnot coming your way.

Last, I must thank myself and Dan for being absolutely awesome.

A few days ago I went over to our hero Mr. D and delivered the album for Dan to put his magic into it and hand me a killer mix, as always. We plan to go about with these sessions until the first week of November when is when we will hand it over to our label Season Of Mist. It will be pure joy to see what Dan comes up with, he always creates these small little details that he knows I'll go apeshit over (in a good way) which improves the shit even more. I have worked with Dan for some 15-20 years now, I think, and it's a fucken privilege every time to hand something over to him so he can make it sound awesome. And it's great to see how much Dan's evolved over the years. I expect one of his best works to date with this one.

Yeah, I know that you guys can hardly wait to hear this masterpiece. Same here actually. And as soon as it's finalized there will be teasers and whatnot coming your way.

Last, I must thank myself and Dan for being absolutely awesome.

Maybe you should buy that "Dan Swanö" shirt after all.

Your best spent 3 bucks ever.

Tons of updates about the album at our site and the forums, by the way.

Yeah I just there this morning reading about it. :D

I do plan in picking up Lustrate BRAND NEW, so at least that one will add to your mountain of gold royalties. Was there a digipak version of it or just standard jewel case?

Great, I can't wait to hear the new album--I'm absolutely sure it'll be killer. Now, I have a weird question for you, Lord K. One of my favourite albums (top 20) is Leukemia's "Suck My Heaven"--I got this right when it came out. Shit, I'm old. Anyways, "Grey Flannel Souled" was good, too, but I still can't get past the drum-machine. My question is: why the hell did you stop playing drums?? The drumming on "Suck my Heaven" was great...

Damn, good to see someone appreciating that old shit, haha... The reason I stopped playing drums was becoz I got tired of it and had come as far as I could drum-wise without staring to take lessons. Also, it messed up my hair.

:Smokin:

Hmm... Lemme see... Leukemia was first, then I joined House Of Usher, then House Of Usher split up (last recording was made in 1993 or so, I believe) and Leukemia was still around for another couple of years, recording the "Love" album (Vic's supposed to release it one of these days, I think) as our last offering with that moniker (1994). Then we did a demo or 2 with Toolshed, which was Leukemia as far as members go. And around 1996/1997, roughly, I think we called it quits though we never really talked about stopping. It just happened.

And on topic: The new album title is now announced for The Project Hate's coming masterpiece.

http://www.theprojecthate.net/news/are-you-ready-to-fucken-bleed