Dan's mixing the new The Project Hate MCMXCIX album...

Some more people have pointed that out, the track being cut off. The ones who have bought the real album obviously don't have this problem so the error must lie within iTunes' HQ. Wouldn't it be fun if it actually was like that one the physical CD? I think I would go on a murder spree if so.

And no, Dan's not fucked up anything at all. I checked the master before it was sent too so there shouldn't be a fucken problem whatsoever. And as mentioned, yeah - we got the whole track on our website.

But you know, you can also buy the actual album. By doing so you might even secure the release of another TPH album in the future.

And fuck knows the world needs it.

Buying it off iTunes doesn't give you guys the royalties just the same? If I had known otherwise, I wouldn't have bought it from there. I move around a lot so I have everything digital now. My work forces me to back up my HD in several places, so I'm not squeamish about going totally digital since the chances of me losing my music are nil.

I did buy it off iTunes, it's not just the pirates who are having that problem. I can show you receipt, if you suspect it's just the Billy McShittyfags who ripped you off pirating it that are having that problem (thus, having evidence someone who actually bought the album digitally had that track cut off, spurring you in an act of manly virtue and generosity to let your label know iTunes fucked it up).

To clarify:

Reports have come in about this track being "cut off" in the middle of everything if you buy the album on iTunes. I have reported this to SOM and they have contacted the ones responsible, hopefully this will be sorted asap.

Here's "Summoning majestic war" in as decent a quality as can be with mp3's, pretty much.

http://www.theprojecthate.net/downloads/TPH_-_Summoning-Majestic-War.mp3

Wow. I didn't mean for that to come out in red, but hey - red is metal. And man, I don't expect to see any royalties ever so whatever makes you happy works for me.

To clarify:

Reports have come in about this track being "cut off" in the middle of everything if you buy the album on iTunes. I have reported this to SOM and they have contacted the ones responsible, hopefully this will be sorted asap.

Here's "Summoning majestic war" in as decent a quality as can be with mp3's, pretty much.

http://www.theprojecthate.net/downloads/TPH_-_Summoning-Majestic-War.mp3

Wow. I didn't mean for that to come out in red, but hey - red is metal. And man, I don't expect to see any royalties ever so whatever makes you happy works for me.

Fuck yes. My nigga. Much appreciated, and a testament to your manly virtue (still not quite as manly as Dag, but who is?).