Dark prog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right he shouldn't have too because it's been done before... lol

Weak excuse... Some of the people don't live out here so if you want spout off at least have the class to back it up.....

i love how this thread has ended up in a big mess with the typical nfu argument..once again, but it gets pretty boring after a while

I NEVER seen a person claim so much and deliver so little....

For a self claimed Ulver expert I see how you danced around and didn't answer anything about their back catalog... Why is that?

danced around? you think i have an ulver avatar for my health? the point is theres nothing im going to tell you that a simple google search wont. why waste my time humoring you for a reguest after your ridiculous claims along the lines of "Nfu knows nothing about rock or metal". blah blah

Does this work better?

crap.gif

Just trying to help out.
better? yes, but
:ULVERK: is more fitting here

Seriously, just stop arguing with NFU. There's no point! You can never win! :err:

Btw I actually like Liquid Tension Experiment very much so plz take me out of your sig. :erk:

Who's trying to win? How do you keep score?

The guys a fraud and I'm having a good time...
Why is there a problem with that since every thread turns into this?

By the way my username is from a Bruce Lee quote... It has nothing to do with LTE otherwise I would've used their whole name....

Who's trying to win? How do you keep score?

The guys a fraud and I'm having a good time...

By the way my username is from a Bruce Lee quote... It has nothing to do with LTE otherwise I would've used their whole name....
Look, I never intended to be in this "argument" and I never meant to patronize you if it sounded like it. NFU certainly isn't a "fraud" as you would suspect but you probably haven't seen what he's capable of. Anyway, my point is to TAKE ME OUT OF YOUR SIG, because I really don't want to be in it. It makes me sound like I'm a troll. :erk:

I'm locking this thread because it's going nowhere.... and apparently you acknowlege that by your statement above... "this"... is no longer going to be what this forum is known for. Simple logic also dictates that if you had not participated in "this"... the thread would not have turned into "this".... which makes those who participate in "this" type of crap are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.. blah, blah, blah..

Figure it out guys.

Have a point.
Use some logic.
Stay on topic.
Stop trying to "WIN" and in doing so you WILL win... and so will the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.