Dark Tranquillity in the uk with...?

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
i saw Dark tranquility advertised to be in england in november with sYnergy?

is this a misspelling of Sinergy (kim Goss, alexi laiho, etc) or is it a totally different band?

Can someone help me?
i live in scotland and i wanna know if sinergy ae playing so i can go down.
thanks.

NeedledWarheart said:
i saw Dark tranquility advertised to be in england in november with sYnergy?

is this a misspelling of Sinergy (kim Goss, alexi laiho, etc) or is it a totally different band?

Can someone help me?
i live in scotland and i wanna know if sinergy ae playing so i can go down.
thanks.

whell,as far as i know (if i wasent too drunk at the time) we played there last year at our european tour,and i havent heard anything about us playing there again with sinergy??????? so i think somebody did a big big type o,or you just woke up from a long coma :) just kidding man,

Reactions: Arch
warwick said:
whell,as far as i know (if i wasent too drunk at the time) we played there last year at our european tour,and i havent heard anything about us playing there again with sinergy??????? so i think somebody did a big big type o,or you just woke up from a long coma :) just kidding man,

It would be funny to wake up tomorrow and be told that you're actually going to play there, along with Sinergy and... Garth Brooks in a folk festival in north England. :D

@Needledwarheart: The answer is no, you're not into a deep coma, don't worry. Seemingly, it's just a mistake and DT are NOT going to play on there, since warwick is one of those people in the world that are aware when DT are scheduled to play somewhere. ;)

|ngenius.

NeedledWarheart
WildChild

You haven't even posted here in 2002, but maybe it's the Scottish clock? :p (Heey jk, my ancestors are Scottish)(weeh!)(..or..I'd like to believe so)
Phoow. 2003 already. We're getting old.
We're going die! NOoooOO
*humph*
Synergy is an older band, as far as I know. (My father bought a LP of Synergy in his time. :rolleyes: ) So its a stupid typo, cos ..DT was touring with Sinergy at that time (Wooot long live the 15th of Novembre!) :rolleyes: St0pid.

I had a slight twinge of hope when I first saw this as the newest topic, but there we go... :p

All I can say is you're looking at last year's dates, and yes it was Sinergy (unfortunately imo)

oi, gaz - didn't you video that gig? or did someone else here say they did?

Sinergy is often mispelled, just as Dark Tranquillity is spellt with 1 L. :)

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." -James Nicoll

Reactions: Arch and DE
wildfyr said:
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." -James Nicoll

What a great quote :lol: