Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 25

Which song is the weakest?

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
First of all, my apologies for the amount of time it took to get the previous round finished - there's hope this one ends much quicker.

These are not good times for songs from Haven: Not Built to Last got voted out last round and now there's only one song left from that album (TWaYF). There are also only two songs remaining from Skydancer and The Mind's I, three songs from Damage Done and four songs from both The Gallery and Projector. Let's see which one of them gets voted out this turn.

The rules are the same as always: Choose from the above list the one song you think isn't quite good enough to go to the next round - and provide us with your reasonings if you can. And no cheating.

-Villain

I voted Monochrom stains... purely because my band has covered it... meaning it can't be very complicated as we have gotten our heads around it, and it's actually not that excellent in the context of the album. If I remember correctly it's something like track four, and the first few tracks before it are absolutely outstanding, it seems like a step down when you get to it.

A Shadow Duet. This song doesn't make me want to mosh or bang my head.

i'll wait with my vote (uuuuh tactical) but i'm pretty sure i'll vote for some Skydancer song. or Projector whatever. both of them are not so good albums in my eyes.

I wonder if there's a thread or anybody keeping track of all the songs being eliminated each round?
It would be kinda interesting to see the ranking of all DT's songs by DT's fans.

I have kept track of all the songs that have been voted out in the Survivor, but ashamed I must admit that it seems I have lost the file somewhere (I had to make a new file for the last round's results). I'll try to see if I had it on my old computer.

Anyways, Archetype was not included in the Survivor, if I remember correctly.

-Villain

I just got done listening to The Mind's I so I choose Hedon. Just doesn't do it for me.