Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

@wildfyr: thanks for the clips, they're great! reminded me how much i miss seeing our boys live. :) i really liked the end of the 3rd video, it's amazing how much extra time they spend on stage to shake some hands and that mikael goes into the crowd. i haven't been to many gigs in my life, but i haven't seen another band doing this. :)

crotchshot.jpg

Crotch shot

mikaelmouse.jpg

Mikael Mouse

And the rest.

I'm still waiting for pictures of Mikael in a dress on stage.

haha fun times fun times =) we all got to witness Mikael's sexiness in Marily Monroe dress. must i say FAKKING HAWTNESS!

oh, not to mention i caught one of those pr0n pictures when Mikael threw it to the crowd, but i threw it away from looking at it. haha its actually the left one right below Martin's feet in one of those pix up there.

Wtf? Marilyn Monroe? Are there any pictures of that? :D

This must have been the most hilarious gig ever. :lol:

*is amused by the posted LA shots* :D Any 'films' available?

Nt3N, La Rocque, Siren: I'm glad you enjoyed the EOF media. Siren, I like the end of second TNB clip too, especially when the lights go up. ;) And you're right, he's very outgoing with the crowd. This is a good thing.

Dark_Silence: Wasn't it called the Metal for the Masses Tour?

http://www.intoeternity.net/images/poster_0703.jpg

Oh well. Worry not, my dear, your 'Tourn is probably on the way soon. :)

Dark_Silence: Wasn't it called the Metal for the Masses Tour?
Seems like they omitted a couple of words on that poster. To avoid the R rating and such. The tour was actually called Metal Schlong for the Masses of Virgins Tour.

Wtf? Marilyn Monroe? Are there any pictures of that? :D

This must have been the most hilarious gig ever. :lol:

but of course!
i'll try to post the pics my bro took on Monday/Tuesday
other highlight of that night:
Freddy Kruger (Henrik of Scar Symmetry?) break dancing on stage during the wonders at your feet(?) while Mikael was crowd surfing! and everyone going HEY! HEY! HEY!
...definitely the most amazing dt performance ever!

VV: The wonders... I found a very brief clip of TWAYF kicking off the I-Rock set from last year in Detroit in the EOF archives. Hmmm... :)

Dafne: My pleasure. Thanks for visiting! I think everything was turned up a notch for The Haunted's set. I should have moved over to the center of the balcony but it's too late for that now. ;) Even though this tour was billed as a co-headline deal between DT & TH they both can't go on (headline) at the same time, so one has to concede to the other. From what I understand they went about this by agreeing to alternate the coveted final set slot for all the dates. In our case The Haunted closed the show, reaping the benefits of all the bells and whistles.

It was great to see The Haunted again. It was great to see both bands @ Metro. That place has quite a history. I'd like to also clarify that the clubs where I've seen DT & TH before are by no means chopped liver, it's simply that Metro's ambience and intimacy is unique, like the bands that played that night. I'm glad I went to that show.