Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

I can honestly say that this night was well worth the trip. I was right up in the front for all four bands, even though I was only really a fan of Dark Tranquillity, I had to secure my spot and fight for it the whole time. My arms are so bruised up, hahaha, but there was no way in hell I was giving up my spot.

Honestly the best concert I've ever been to, even if some weirdo was humping and grinding my bum while The Haunted was playing. I suppose that is the price I pay for being female. :yuk:

I can honestly say that this night was well worth the trip. I was right up in the front for all four bands, even though I was only really a fan of Dark Tranquillity, I had to secure my spot and fight for it the whole time. My arms are so bruised up, hahaha, but there was no way in hell I was giving up my spot.

Honestly the best concert I've ever been to, even if some weirdo was humping and grinding my bum while The Haunted was playing. I suppose that is the price I pay for being female. :yuk:
why didnt you use your elbows to give him a lesson?! stupid bastards, i hate those people! :mad:

Miniature Metal Pole? So you could estimate not only shape, but also solidity, plasticity, and size?

Lesson learned: Wear ass-armor (can be home-crafted) at metal concerts.

Deicide in Costa Rica? Nice!!!

Not anymore, fucking Glenn Benton cancelled :puke: :erk: :cry: .

Damn, now all is left is Angra, don't know if I'll go don't like tha band too much :Smug: .

@Jolty: Ah yes you're not the onyl one who has suffered that :erk: . It has happened to me with both guys and gals, and only enjoyed the latter to be clear :heh: :p .

And yesm those guys are total idiots, sometimes you just can't help it (e.g. 'cause of the pusihng), but if someone keeps doing it then it's blood-bath time :heh: .

@ afz902k: ^ :p :lol: . Ahhh ok Guadalajara. So it's as polluted as Mexico City :zombie: ?

I tried a few times, and he only let up for a minute or two, before his Miniature Metal Pole found its way back to my Buns of Steeeeeeeeeel. :ill:

Ugh,I know that feeling:erk:

Best thing to do is hit people with the ass, push them back, it works.

Sometimes.

Then they just eventually come back.

Jeebus, if they don't take the hint the first time or two, it's acceptable to respond with a gauntlet to the crotch.

And I wouldn't recommend pushing back with your ass. To some, that might be construed as 'liking it'. And, as most metal guys I've seen at shows wind up being decent dudes, you could always just tell him off, and chances are there would be plenty around to defend your case.

~kov.

And yesm those guys are total idiots, sometimes you just can't help it (e.g. 'cause of the pusihng), but if someone keeps doing it then it's blood-bath time :heh:

There is a difference between pushing and grinding. This guy kept coming back and finding my ass every time I moved it. Rather disturbing. Not the first time someone has found it acceptable to "touch me" at a show, but definitely the grossest.

...So, how about that weather, eh?

I was just reviewing some of the video clips taken at the show. They're all sort of dark ( ;) ) until the lights are up more. The third one is the end of The New Build, the final song. It starts at "our reach is never wider" and runs for about another 3 minutes until the very end of the outro and fading crowd participation. In the middle of it during the part, "a space invaded a face evaded my space invaded" I can swear he substitutes "we're space invaders" for the last part. :lol:

Just thought I'd share. I may share more later. :saint: