Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

Thanx alot for yr nice review Firefest, its as if i was there! :p the sort of things I like to read in a review! :)

also
Again, it became very apparent that Martin is one of, if not, the nicest member of any band im a big fan of.
100% agree! :) not to mention his songwriting.... :) :)

Peter Dolving just doesnt do anything for me. However, Jenson is a Riff GOD! I pretty much watched him the entire night
again agree 100% on Dolving (i preferred Marco so much more!)
and the same happened to me with JensEn when i saw him live but hes way better IMO than Hetfield, Hetfield's not even his old shoe, we'd say in italian!!!!:loco:

Hey Guys, Just joined this forum, looks pretty awesome. Was any one at the Chicago show last night? DT put on an amazing performance IMO, it was my first time seeing them. I was just pissed they only got to play for about an hour, stupid chicago curfews. I didn't stay for the haunted, don't really care too much for em.

Hey Guys, Just joined this forum, looks pretty awesome. Was any one at the Chicago show last night? DT put on an amazing performance IMO, it was my first time seeing them. I was just pissed they only got to play for about an hour, stupid chicago curfews. I didn't stay for the haunted, don't really care too much for em.

Where you at in the burbs? Midlo here....I wish I could have gone, but few buddies of mine did and they said Into Eternity and DT were great. Dolving's crazy ass and the Haunted sucked balls though.

Where you at in the burbs? Midlo here....I wish I could have gone, but few buddies of mine did and they said Into Eternity and DT were great. Dolving's crazy ass and the Haunted sucked balls though.

You live by that crazy dead girl "Resurection mary"?:heh: I live in Schiller park next to O'hare airport. I agree with your buds IE and DT fucking pwned!

I got this sopposidly from Jonas from the haunted on their forum.

we are alternating....

The Final shows will be organized as follows:

Denver - DT Headline
Salt Lake - The Haunted Headline
Vancouver - DT Headline
Seattle - The Haunted Headline
Portland - DT
San Fransisco - The Haunted
Anaheim - DT
Los Angeles - The Haunted Headline

We'll play approx 70 min each on all shows

Oh, but you see, i did not really worry. My uncle Zeus promised he would be careful with them thunders. :D

Thanks for the reports. Did you watch a show? :)

Apó to stóma sou stou theoú to aftí? :heh:

I did indeed see a show.

thehaunted_darktranquillity.gif

The first legit DT 'stub' to grace the collection!

Kaló Páscha, Sirenoula

[*edits her Greek* :p ]

Thoughts in time and out of season
At the Millvale (Pittsburgh) stop of this tour
a woman who was standing a few feet in front on me was wearing a belt with loops of chains(seen this sort of thing many, many times) but she had various sizes of silver keys hanging from the links on the chain, for some reason I cannot get the look of that out of my mind?
I know it was meant to attract attention but have I been locked in this vision and only she has the key to my freedom?

Hah hey Wildfyr were you the girl lugging around the relatively large camera? I think I remember seeing one of the Metro staff talking to you while you were snapping some photos from the far rear of the floor. The photos you took turned out great btw!

Hello, Darkstar. There were lots of people there with cameras and other recording equipment that night. I was on the floor for a while so you may have seen me trying to shoot over the crowd several times. ;-) I did get stopped once by a security guy but he was just doing his job.

I'm glad you like the pics. :)

Apó to stóma sou stou theoú to aftí? :heh:

I did indeed see a show.

Kaló Páscha, Sirenoula

[*edits her Greek* :p ]
Hahaha, exactly, my dear! ;) :lol:

Good to know you saw a show, it would be nice to read about your experience at some point. I'm sure it ruled! :kickass:

I hope you had a happy Easter too. :)

Btw, your greek is so impressive that i'm amazed. If you were a guy i'd be tempted to marry you. :saint: