Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

I was on the gate for the Toronto show on the 29th, I'll get pics up and my review in a few mins. I got some cool pcitures of DT.

All I have to say is: THE HAUNTED FUCKING SUCK... whoever told me they were good I think you should get your brain scanned.... 1.5 hour set :erk: god...

All I have to say is: THE HAUNTED FUCKING SUCK... whoever told me they were good I think you should get your brain scanned.... 1.5 hour set :erk: god...

at least WE have a brain to scan, YOU just an empty can over your neck..... :loco: :Spin: :dopey: :loco:

(of course pls dont take this too seriously... ;) :p :p :p )

Seriously. They played a 20 song set, wtf! It was terrible. I tried my hardest to like it and have a good time, but it was just pure garbage to me. It was agony. Scar Symmetry was good, The Haunted blew but the real stars were Into Eternity and Dark Tranquillity, they put on the best performances!

Seriously. They played a 20 song set, wtf! It was terrible. I tried my hardest to like it and have a good time, but it was just pure garbage to me. It was agony. Scar Symmetry was good, The Haunted blew but the real stars were Into Eternity and Dark Tranquillity, they put on the best performances!
:lol: :lol: agony? and garbage? on something that for me would have been great delight! :) :p and 20 songs!!! more than in the gig I was in!!!! :ill:
but yes everyone is entitled to their opinion! :) ;)

Are the Haunted the last band? I hope so, so I can see the first three and then leave.

Nope, you won't be that lucky. The Haunted are the 3rd band, and they play a fucking SHIT 20 song set.... you must suffer for what seems like an eternity, then DT comes on and it's so great that it only feels like 10 mins, it goes so fast... it wasn't fair. They still ruled!

The Haunted = :puke:

afz, pls DONT listen to Heartless AT ALL!!! :p :p and instead go and grab The Haunted 2nd album, "Made Me Do It" and enjoy it!!!! Songs like Trespass are just so great, and the band live sounds like a thunder, with the drummer being one of the best ever, he's so talented and has lots of style too, :worship: I wish I could have just half of his shot when I play!
Personally I also like their last album and I can't wait seeing them again in my town in may, i bought the ticket in jan, just in case...

@Heartless: you make me laugh alot, you seem you suffered like hell at their gig!!!! :lol: :lol: :loco:

Anyone know how we can tell whether or not DT is going to be playing last? I want to know if I should plan on buying tickets to Grindhouse (a movie) if the haunted are last, or if I get to stick around for the whole thing.

@Heartless: you make me laugh alot, you seem you suffered like hell at their gig!!!! :lol: :lol: :loco:

I honestly did... it was TERRIBLE. DUring their set I was SO bored, and in agony. I was on the gate and everytime the singer came in my face, I had the most bored expression and rolled my eyes... I think he got the point and stopped coming over to me.. after a while I started screaming:

"GET THE F*** OFF" and such things. It's an asshole thing to do, but it had to be done... and everyone around me thanked me.

Anyone know how we can tell whether or not DT is going to be playing last? I want to know if I should plan on buying tickets to Grindhouse (a movie) if the haunted are last, or if I get to stick around for the whole thing.

DT is playing last. You will have to stick around for the whole thing to see DT. Here is the setlist btw, since some people here made some mistakes... I asked Stanne and he even told me this was the same set they've palyed the whole tour. I'll take a pic later, cuz I got the setlist signed by the band! But here is the set:

Terminus
Final Resistance
Hedon
My Negation
The Wonders At Your Feet
Lost To Apathy
The Sun Fired Blanks
The Treason Wall
The Endless Feed
Focus Shift
Punish My Heaven
The Lesser Faith
Damage Done
The New Build

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

There's more pics of me with other bands members but I look like a dumbass in the :lol:

Thanks for answering, but how do you know? Why are they playing last at some shows, and aren't at others?

Why are they playing last at some shows, and aren't at others?

Since they are "co-headliners," they have been alternating with The Haunted since the beginning of the tour, either going last or next to last. DT went last the first show, I believe, and you can figure it out from there (or, at the very least, I know for a fact they went last in Philly).

@Heartless: Who, or what, was wrong about the setlist? That's the only one I've been aware of since the tours inception (the one you've mentioned), with the exception of Icipher on one or two occasions, rather than The Lesser Faith.

@Heartless: Who, or what, was wrong about the setlist? That's the only one I've been aware of since the tours inception (the one you've mentioned), with the exception of Icipher on one or two occasions, rather than The Lesser Faith.

In this thread I saw a few songs that werent there, like White Noise/Black Silence, etc... and I kid on the Battleheart forum told me they played Monochromatic Stains... :mad:

White Noise/Black Silence was on the New York set list, btw, but wasn't played.

But we got ICIPHER that night!!