Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

Too many good shots (all done by Ughi), a few teasers down here:

dt_nyc07_01.jpg

dt_nyc07_02.jpg

dt_nyc07_03.jpg

dt_nyc07_04.jpg

This was exactly around the corner from the venue (wtf???)

gayman.jpg

More later when we recover, dig through 1300+ shots from three shows and after I watch Talladega Nights ;)

:loco: :)

awesome shots

yeah Dt kicked ass, by the time they came on i was up near the seats too.....i wouldv'e liked to be in the front, Stanne sounded sick.....Highlights were Wonders at your feet, My negation, Hedon, Final Resistance actually sounded kick ass even though i've seen it live alot.

yeah Dt kicked ass, by the time they came on i was up near the seats too.....i wouldv'e liked to be in the front, Stanne sounded sick.....Highlights were Wonders at your feet, My negation, Hedon, Final Resistance actually sounded kick ass even though i've seen it live alot.

Sick as in "xXxXsLiPkNoT iS (sIc)XxXx" or sick as in ill?

[] = edit for continuity

:p I guess I forgot to mention it was the Philly show that I went to (even though I was so noobish about it, it was all I talked about). I would like to add that DT was cut off at midnight in Philly as well.

EDIT: I guess I was slightly presumptuous assuming you were talking about DT. I almost got a Haunted setlist, (I was in good location to catch bands' trash, apparently), but didn't, so I have no idea exactly what they played (don't listen to them enough), however the one posted earlier looks correct for the Philly show. I guess if it really bothered you, you could check out the Haunted board, I'm sure they have it posted there.*

*not 100% sure :p
Thanks.

I did mean DT.

Oh man. Would have posted earlier, but I called in (legitimately) sick this morning due to a low-grade fever which broke about 4 hours ago.

We showed up just before the Haunted got on, so we missed the openers, but I was mostly there for the last two, anyway. The Haunted was pretty good - played mostly stuff off the last album, which was cool because it's all I know, and was the stuff Shelly liked the most anyway.

Dark Tranquillity absolutely rocked. I can't even put it into words how awesome it was. I only wish I was able to sing along and headbang properly, but with my voice and neck like this, it wasn't as possible as I would have liked. I apologize for the horrible screeching that passed for singing, Creator_Failure, if I was close enough to inflict that on you.

Plintus, you're a lucky bastard. Had she remembered you were alliance before you walked away, you likely would have been slapped. :p (playfully, of course)

~kov.

Here are some of the pics i took from the Jaxx show in VA on sunday... The quality of the pics suck, becuase i forgot my digital camera at home and bought a disposable one at cvs across the street... hope you all enjoy!

007_19A.jpg

013_13A.jpg

020_6A.jpg

018_8A.jpg

016_10A.jpg

009_17A.jpg

I've seen quite a few bands live... but Stanne remains my favourite front man of the lot, NO ONE puts on a show like him. He's just so into it, enjoying every second of every show. Satyr made a nice effort but he's got nothing on the mighty Stanne! I'm so jealous of all you people seeing them on this tour. :cry:

Be sure to upload any videos on youtube ya? :D

I still remember at Jaxx, when this one camera lady was trying to take a picture, Stanne took his beer can and made her drink it while the song was playing. Kinda spilled all over her and the camera, but it was still funny nonetheless.

Here are some of the pics i took from the Jaxx show in VA on sunday... The quality of the pics suck, becuase i forgot my digital camera at home and bought a disposable one at cvs across the street... hope you all enjoy!
thanx, yep i do! :p and the quality seems ok at least from what u can see on the board! so funny the pic with Mik! thanx for sharing!

@Ughi, your welcome in this whatever place....:loco:

I'm wishing I had brought my camera now. Wouldn't have been able to hang around that long afterwards to take pictures, but a few would have been nice.

Sweet pics, Ughi - it'll help the memories.

And if anyone ever gets an extra one of those flasks...

~kov.

I still remember at Jaxx, when this one camera lady was trying to take a picture, Stanne took his beer can and made her drink it while the song was playing. Kinda spilled all over her and the camera, but it was still funny nonetheless.

Chrissy took some rad photos too - we are allowed to share them with proper credit (Nico is getting some as well =)

And Ughi has picture of that act :lol:

I've seen quite a few bands live... but Stanne remains my favourite front man of the lot, NO ONE puts on a show like him. He's just so into it, enjoying every second of every show. Satyr made a nice effort but he's got nothing on the mighty Stanne! I'm so jealous of all you people seeing them on this tour. :cry:

Well, I saw The Gathering when I was in The Netherlands, and I must say I stll do not know which konzert was the best, if TG or DT. :loco: I guess I might as well give both of them the 1st place :) :headbang: :kickass: .

-Kov: I knew you'd go to the konzert hehe, I guess ye cannot call yourself a true DT fan if ye let a "small" sickness drive ye away from such an awesome band (although considering how ye were...).

I've probably told this 1000+ times, but when DT came to CR I went to their konzert with a 40+- degree fever. Ye have to understand that metal konzerts are not very common here so I had to go he :headbang: .Hehehe and it all actually went just fine, the fever dissapeared as soon as I heard teh 1st notes of The Wonders at Feet :kickass: .