Dark Tranquillity - Uppsala, Sweden last night

From what I remember they sounded great!
Someone taped it with a videocamera, lets see if it surfaces somewhere.

Both new songs sounded great, IMHO.

Originally posted by At The Gates
Someone taped it with a videocamera, lets see if it surfaces somewhere.

Someone did? Really?! I didn't notice - then again, I didn't take a look at the crowd even once...

I had serious problems with my connection yesterday, but I'll try to put the photos up somewhere soon. Many of them turned out to be pretty bad in quality (due to my poor cameraman-skills), but I will show some of them to you still.

-Villain

Originally posted by Villain

I had serious problems with my connection yesterday, but I'll try to put the photos up somewhere soon. Many of them turned out to be pretty bad in quality (due to my poor cameraman-skills), but I will show some of them to you still.

Cool! Pictures!! :D

@Hearse: Fyi, last time someone said soon in here it lasted few months (or years?) :p

Edit: In fact, aforementioned soon is not here yet, it's supposed to come on the 22nd of July :p

Siren (apocalyptic)

Originally posted by rahvin
pretty soon were the exact words, if i recall correctly. and villain is mastering this cliffhanging art himself... ;)

Honestly, in this area I'm a mere apprentice... :)

But Hearse is right, I should have done it long ago. I think I'll send Niklas some pictures he could put up on the homepage and go finishing the report - I'll try to post it here later tonight.

-Villain

Originally posted by Villain

Honestly, in this area I'm a mere apprentice... :)

But Hearse is right, I should have done it long ago. I think I'll send Niklas some pictures he could put up on the homepage and go finishing the report - I'll try to post it here later tonight.

-Villain

Hey, send me the pictures as well. After all I should be in some of them.