Dark Tranquillity winter tour

lol, nah, it wasn't disgusting :p When you jump around and headbang like you do on a good concert you're already sweaty, what does alittle sweat from your favourite singer matter?
See what I mean? =)

I'm afraid I don't know anything about their tour with Chimaira but I'll try to recall the songs they played (I will probably not be able to remember all of them though). But I don't think it was the exact same setlist since they said they were going to play a song they haven't been playing for a while...
Anyway, they started with "The treason wall", then "Lost to apathy" then I can't remember the order but... they played "ThereIn", "The New Build", "Mind Matters", "My Negation", "Monochromatic Stains", "White noice, Black silence", "One Thought" (pretty sure of this one), "FreeCard" (I think), "Nether Novas" (I think), "The endless feed" (maybe... unsure)
Damn.... they play and sing so damn good that I can't remember if what I've heard was from the CD's or from the gig... =/ If someone else who was there can complete the list, please do so.
I hope I've been of some help anyway.

Here is the setlist from Ljubljana show (december 19th), a bit late but anyway;)

The Treason Wall
Lost To Apathy
Zodijackyl Light
Damage Done
The New Build
The Wonders At Your Feet
White Noise/Black Silence
Haven
Therein
Senses Tied
Indifferent Suns
Monochromatic Stains
Punish my Heaven
My Negation
Final Resistance

scaleo said:
But I don't think it was the exact same setlist since they said they were going to play a song they haven't been playing for a while...

you're right about the playlist not being the same. the song they hadn't played for "a really long time" or so was freecard, though, which they played at motala metal festival some months ago...
there was quite some confusement overall, actually. i think the new build was the third song or so introduced as "our latest video". :loco:

great gig, anyway. i was a little surprised there was so many shouts for my negation. not that i don't mind, quite the opposite, but it doesn't feel like an obvious live audience favourite.

the only major drawback was that i, once at home, discovered that what should have been a medium "character tour" t-shirt actually was an xl one... :rolleyes:

about the setlist:

scaleo said:
"Nether Novas" (I think)

unfortunately not. in that case, you would have noticed a person in the audience self-igniting out of pure joy.

the setlist was, more or less and in somewhat correct order:

the treason wall
lost to apathy
zodijackyl light
the wonders at your feet
damage done
the new build
monochromatic stains
therein
haven
senses tied
white noise / black silence
freecard
punish my heaven ("make each tear in my bare hands a lifetime in stockholm" )
my negation
final resistance

Batigol said:
Here is the setlist from Ljubljana show (december 19th), a bit late but anyway;)

The Treason Wall
Lost To Apathy
Zodijackyl Light
Damage Done
The New Build
The Wonders At Your Feet
White Noise/Black Silence
Haven
Therein
Senses Tied
Indifferent Suns
Monochromatic Stains