therein
free card
the new build
final resistance
the wonders at your feet
my negation
punish my heaven

merci
yeah thats good, I just wanna know WHAT songs and dont care about the order. Interesting that they reincluded Freecard but I still hope to see one day "on your time":worship:

Dark_Silence said:
i don't remember the setlist but here are some songs i remember:

therein
free card
the new build
final resistance
the wonders at your feet
my negation
punish my heaven
They played Damage Done, Haven and White Noise, Black Silence as well.. dont know if that completes the list though

Lies!!! Lies?!! lies :(? WNBS and Haven are two songs that I would bloody love to see live! Like seriously, they might be sort of simple and stuff, but they just have those riffs and melodies that would translate brilliantly to the live environment. *green with envy*.

Lucky yous :)

They definitely didn't play Haven at the London gig :(
Although I did shout for it as Mikael said "we're gonna play a title track off a recent album...." which turned out to be Damage Done....
Also shouted for Sun Fired Blanks, and he heard me, but they didn't play it. Guess they have to run with the rehearsed setlist.
It kinda pisses me off if bands change their setlist around during the tour - sounds like I missed out on hearing a few songs that would've made the night amazing instead of just good....

I just remembered how Mikael said "Excellent!" 2 or 3 times during the concert, which reminded me a lot of Mr.Burns.. much to my GF's distress :p
I found it very funny though :D Did he do that during other shows, too?

It was quite fun yesterday but I was really disappointed that chimaira was playing last... I mean wtf..
Anyway they were playing mostly character and damage (+wnbs, haven and monochromatic stains yay :D )

just back from the last gig of DT's european tour.
hatesphere were great, the crowed loved them and I even catched a drumstick:p
but IMO there were too much pseudo-new metal boys there waiting for chimaira(which were headliner.damn and not very interesting.)
DT rocked the house, great sound
Setlist:

The treason wall
Lost to apathy(Killer!)
zodijackyl-light
Damage Done
The new build
wonders at your feet
white noise-black silence:tickled:
Haven
ThereIn
senses tied
monochromatic stains
Punish my heaven
my negation
Final resistance

I expected some more older songs(Hedon) or more projector songs like the sun fired blanks but anyway, the new songs sound very fantastic and everyone loved it.saw a lot of ppl with DT merch.
I bought the shirt with the landscape
heres a pic of the merch or what was left in munich:

I made some pics with my shitty digicam but Im not pleased with them.
gonna check them tomorrow
but interesting to see Niklas playing guitar with eyes closed:worship:

I had a short chat with him after the gig, greetings to the people here, the band was satisfied with the tour but also happy to return back home after 4 weeks on the road.winter isnt really cool for touring.
Great fantastic gig:headbang:, I was very happy to see them again after 3 years.

DragonLady1 said:
they also headlined in linz, tho it wasnt really a big difference cause they had the same playing time as chimaira
yes! setlists for chimaira and dt were always the same length.. both playing headliners or not :)

caro, did u take any pictures in linz? [i'm sure the answer will be yes] :)

solefald said:
just back from the last gig of DT's european tour.
hatesphere were great, the crowed loved them and I even catched a drumstick:p
but IMO there were too much pseudo-new metal boys there waiting for chimaira(which were headliner.damn and not very interesting.)
DT rocked the house, great sound
Setlist:

The treason wall
Lost to apathy(Killer!)
zodijackyl-light
Damage Done
The new build
wonders at your feet
white noise-black silence:tickled:
Haven
ThereIn
senses tied
monochromatic stains
Punish my heaven
my negation
Final resistance

I expected some more older songs(Hedon) or more projector songs like the sun fired blanks but anyway, the new songs sound very fantastic and everyone loved it.saw a lot of ppl with DT merch.
I bought the shirt with the landscape
heres a pic of the merch or what was left in munich:

I made some pics with my shitty digicam but Im not pleased with them.
gonna check them tomorrow
but interesting to see Niklas playing guitar with eyes closed:worship:
I had a short chat with him after the gig, greetings to the people here, the band was satisfied with the tour but also happy to return back home after 4 weeks on the road.winter isnt really cool for touring.
Great fantastic gig:headbang:, I was very happy to see them again after 3 years.
Was it you who was next to me in the 2nd row?
It was real great!!! And for me it was good that DT did not play last because i got the last train without a problem...
I bought the red shirt. It looks like the emblem of bavaria or like the emblem of Hofbräu. I don't know exactly.
But it was real great and the sound was also good! I'm really looking forward to the next show!!!
Nöbi.