Darkflight/Ars Moriendi split

looks good! do you miss yout moutain scene you wanted? I guess Bastien's cover is next. Is Robert doing the layout with the text and lyrics, thank you list? back side with the label logos? He'll need the catalog # I'd like to use and we'll need to get that from Thomas also.

Oak Knoll said:
looks good! do you miss yout moutain scene you wanted? ..
this is absolutely perfect and besides that i had mountains on the previous album...:)
there will be no lyrics and i think it's a bit early for the rest of the layout, not until we have the AMs artwork i guess... this is starting to shape up very nicely!!

small update
ferdig.jpg

Ok, so Thomas and I agreed - front cover = AM , DF is back
CD tracks - DF is 1st AM is 2nd
on the back we need both label logos and wording saying co-released by...
and a space for UPC/barcode
then we need the spine to indicate both Bands and both catalog #s

ok, so i guess that's the final decision... i'll send now the tracklist information to Manuel, he promised that the whole mastered audio cd (probably multy volume rars of the ISO image) will be uploaded on your ftp next sunday night (12.02) for our approval... i'll make sure to get an mp3 preview of the complete tracks before that aswell

Darkflight on the back, meaning back of booklet -type reversible, or back of the cd case? How many pages is this going to be? A booklet?

Working on the Ars Moriendi cover, but to be honest, I think Darkflight will have the most "catchy" cover, and would be great on the cd shelf. My five cents.

I agree, but since DF is 1st on the cd - Thomas wan't us to balance it between artists and put the AM cover 1st. Ugh, I think DF should be 1st on the cover and also music. Too bad Thomas doesn't check this (not Tomas but Thomas from Konklave)

Crenshaw said:
...How many pages is this going to be? A booklet?....
2 artworks on one side and 2 panels with band information on the other side... i already composed mine (info + thanks list) do you want me to send you the example?
and besides that we have >> cd label, inlay (both sides, diamond case???)...

Ok, so maybe we can post the entire cd layout when it's done. Maybe instead of having the label logos on the DF side with the barcode we can put each label - one per each side.. wouldn't it be nice if the barcode could fit in the spine heh!

Oak Knoll said:
Ok, so maybe we can post the entire cd layout when it's done. Maybe instead of having the label logos on the DF side with the barcode we can put each label - one per each side.. wouldn't it be nice if the barcode could fit in the spine heh!
ok i still think we have misunderstanding here :), but let's wait until Robert finish AM's artwork and we will specify the other details...
hopefully the cd will be ready next week soundwise.

Crenshaw said:
To covers on the front? What do you mean? That dosent work? Please explain..
nothing like that really :)
we have some misunderstanding considering the layout here...sorry i'm not a native speaker... let's hope Bastien will approve this artwork and then if you have interesting ideas for the layout will be great! as for now nothing changed since the last time we spoke..