Dave Isberg.......

Apr 23, 2006
.....does anybody have any photos with him in the band , clips of him singing, or any knowledge of what he is up too these days, and since he left opeth??
Mikael do you still keep in touch with him? if so, what does he think of what you have done with the opeth name. :headbang:

He says he has some rare pics of Opeth under my pics! But I can't seem to find it! Help please ;) ;)

that picture is awesome :) ... is that the band named Opeth before Mikael joined?? was he that young then too? :p and is Anders Nordin on that picture then?

I rarely visit these forums, and neither does David, but since I know the guy maybe I can answer some of your questions. David Isberg is a member of a death metal band/project that he and I started in 2005, called Tutorial. In 2002 he was also a member of my band Mynjun. In the early nineties he was involved with Procreation and Liers In Wait. He is also a professional DJ.

Hmmm. Think I recognize you? You're in Imperious too, aren't you? Saw you guys when you played with Krisiun at Musikens Hus i Gbg last year :)

Doh. (checked myspace) Yep, it's you :)

/daniel.

I rarely visit these forums, and neither does David, but since I know the guy maybe I can answer some of your questions. David Isberg is a member of a death metal band/project that he and I started in 2005, called Tutorial. In 2002 he was also a member of my band Mynjun. In the early nineties he was involved with Procreation and Liers In Wait. He is also a professional DJ.

the strangest thing is that david says in 2005 he died twice.
there's a pic of him on a wheelchair.

and also, under the weeping m... ehm, under the old opeth picture, theres written:
First Opeth Lineup April 1990 Dan, Rille, Me & Mike (not Åkerfeldt)

i guess dan is not dan swano...

Cool pic! :lol:

And Adam, do Åkerfeldt and Isberg still keep in touch? :)

EDIT: Who is Isberg on the pic?