Dave Isberg.......

well it's written who david isberg is in the picture.

i don't think mike is still in contact with david. it seems that he tends to lose contact with ex band members... [i hope someone won't ban me fo this]

but i know for sure that opeth & david were close friends of a person who's still working in the italian metal scene, called stefano longhi.
i've got magazines and reviews where he says that he wanted to print an opeth 7'' in 91-92, but then nothing happened. he also remembers that isberg was a great fan of a stockholm football team, and sometimes wondered what happened to him.

you can read the name of stefano longhi in the 'orchid' and maybe 'morningrise' credits. i think they're not in contact too...

I remember listening to some Mynjun a while back from a post made on the Vehemence board. It must have been you that made the post Adam, I really liked what I heard, but I haven't heard anything since. Are you guys still active?

I have fragments from one of the first Opeth consert on video.
I think it was recorded in Sunbyberg. I think that Therion also was playing.
David is the vocalist on that concert.

I have fragments from one of the first Opeth consert on video.
I think it was recorded in Sunbyberg. I think that Therion also was playing.
David is the vocalist on that concert.

Quite interesting ! 'Love to see that too
Can you send or up somewhere ?

Hello!

My name is David and it´s funny too see all you people talking about me.

First of, me and Mikael are still friends. This might mean we are not hanging out on a weekly basis anymore but we still see eachother on a regular basis.

Second, I´ve been spotted in the front rows at several Opeth gigs around the world which will explain my view on Opeth these days.

Third, I have definitely no relation with the first Opeth line-up, but I believe I have a rehearsal recordinbg somewhere which is completly shit.

Fourth, MEFISTO is about to reform.

Fifth, me and Peter (ex-THERION) talked about releasing the old PROCREATION stuff but we have to have a meeting with "Mr Never answer my telephone" Christoffer Johnson (THERION) as he is the main songwriter. If we do release anthing we must do a releasegig aswell which will be hold here in Stockholm.

Sixth, there is a venue in Berlin called K17 that can fuck off. With the disrespect I was threated with when I visited on the Masters of death tour a few weeks ago (my name "disappeared" from the guestlist, I don´t have long hair anymore so I looked like a "pophead" and they almost would not let Mr Death Metal Stockholm in etc, you fuck with skinheadboots and Terrorizer t-shirt must die painful soon). There are bands that will not return to tha certainb venue and bands that will not take bookings there after this incident so hopefully they do so bad buisness so they go down. Let people who will treat the scene with respect do the scene and not posers with a shit attitude!

Seventh, support MYNJUN! mynjun.com

Eigth, support UNLEASHED Unleashed Official Website

Ninth, Anders Nordin nearly qualified for the Brazilian Olympic Bicycling team a few years ago. HAIL HIM!

Tenth, there will be a return to Huddinge (were Mikael still lives) where Opeth was created, borned and raised (well we did have a few trips to rehearsal studios in Täby Kyrkby, at Runan which is the home of Tiamat which you can see on their splendid DVD etra materials and Tullinge where we wrote a song called A DIMENSION OF DEVASTATED MINDS that about started the lead into the certain OPETH sound)

Eleventh, I need to go working but please visit me on the web at www.myspace.com/djdake , don ´t bother about the bandpage for a while as we are ages behind schedule... (I will not reply on this forum)

Twelth, as wondered above, last summer I medically died twice after an accident and spent 2 months at Danderyds Hospital in Stockholm (which were 2 weeks was at intensive care) so I almost ended up as a memorial route on Opeth´s webpage.

Support the scene DEATH METAL NO COMPROMISE!

By the way I actually live in Sundbyberg these days and yes, THERION, EXCRUCIATE nad AUTHORIZE played with us that night. we sucked. THERION was a main reason for OPETH`s exists in the early days. HAIL SATAN ALLa MILJÖPARTISTER KAN DRA ÅT HELEVET!