Dave Isberg.......

Aha! PM's...I've never seen that before. I had a bunch of emails in there that I didn't know about. Anders!! Send me a message with your details so we can get in touch! Awesome! I went to Sörskogen again and walked by our old houses. I go there a couple of times a year just to walk around.

Anyways, I didn't expect a reply from you.
Take care + talk soon huh?
M

Mikael Åkerfeldt;5774071 said:
Aha! PM's...I've never seen that before. I had a bunch of emails in there that I didn't know about. Anders!! Send me a message with your details so we can get in touch! Awesome! I went to Sörskogen again and walked by our old houses. I go there a couple of times a year just to walk around.

Anyways, I didn't expect a reply from you.
Take care + talk soon huh?
M

holy god,
now i understand why you didn't answer to my PM like 2 months ago :rolleyes:
well see you soon on the boat :headbang:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, it's so cool that you check out this so often. You guys are the best band in the world. I am like autistic with you guys just listening over and over the 8 albums pretty much day in and day out, I am so glad I found Opeth and had the chance to see you live (in NZ).

I am so glad that you found out about Anders, real happy for the reunited couple, lol! It's like a lost and found forum!
Please go to Argentina so when I visit my family next time I have two happy reasons to go there!

Anders, completely understand and I am sorry for your previous state of mind, I've been through that and did not want to see anyone either, few people understood though and as a consequence lost some friends... but it is not an option to see people or not, you just can't.

Sorry about this outburst, can't help myself! This is by far the best.thread.ever.

Andrea

Hi Anderson Nordin,
It is great to see you on here. Hope all is going well in your world. :)
Cheers,
Jo

How many people will PM Mike, now that he knows it exists? :rolleyes: Sorry in advance, man!

Does anyone else feel like they're reading stuff that's none of their business? Yet I keep reading, and am happy to "witness" the reunions happening here. It's always good to get in touch and see others get in touch with old friends.

Mikael Åkerfeldt;5774071 said:
Aha! PM's...I've never seen that before. I had a bunch of emails in there that I didn't know about.

:lol:

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you.

With you! :headbang:

Glad too see that your friendship (hopefully) isn't over. :)

Mikael, I'm wondering if u can give us a clue on how will ur solo album come out. Maybe u don’t have anything to say because it’s too soon to say something but whatever…

(This isn't the subject of this thread but if u have something to share with us here's the right one: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/opeth/275315-mikaels-new-solo-project-2.html.

I know that u check this thread every now, so I thought I could give it a try... If u can't reply to this question, it's ok. :p Take care.

How many people will PM Mike, now that he knows it exists? :rolleyes: Sorry in advance, man!

i remember PM'ing him about his guitar section on the opeth site being messed up (it still is apparently), so i figured he just didnt read them ever...or didnt care because its not really a problem.

Mikael Åkerfeldt;5762102 said:
Well, it's good to stroll down memory lane in threads like these. I still check you guys every now and then so don't talk too much shit about me or....or...else!

Mike

Mmmm, who would dare...? :eek: :)

Here is something from memory lane...

WREKage Podcasts: Atlanta's Metal Radio

Right click, save target as, size 165 MB Run time = 25 mins...

Enjoy folks and have a nice week-end.

It's not a solo album, I don't know where that came from. It's myself and Wilson finally hooking up to see if we got some cool vibes going or not. He's hopefully coming to my house soon for us to write a little.

I want to force myself into workaholic-ism instead of wasting time doing fuck all. I have a tendency when I come off tour to just slip right back into the slacker lifestyle I had before we started working so hard. Luckily my daughter prevents that as she wakes up early + I've got my own spot to write music again.

I feel really psyched about whatever I'm going to do musically, even though I haven't really advanced that much yet. I have a few great ideas for Opeth and a few for something else. For some reason when I pick up the guitar I play old murky blues licks...and that obviously is not what I want to do. With time I hope to be able to concentrate but as it is now I'm really psyched about something that hasn't surfaced yet. It's almost painful. Until I know what it is, I'll just play them ol' 12 bar blues lix!

Rock it fellas!
Mike

Mikael Åkerfeldt;5780743 said:
It's not a solo album, I don't know where that came from. It's myself and Wilson finally hooking up to see if we got some cool vibes going or not. He's hopefully coming to my house soon for us to write a little.

I want to force myself into workaholic-ism instead of wasting time doing fuck all. I have a tendency when I come off tour to just slip right back into the slacker lifestyle I had before we started working so hard. Luckily my daughter prevents that as she wakes up early + I've got my own spot to write music again.

I feel really psyched about whatever I'm going to do musically, even though I haven't really advanced that much yet. I have a few great ideas for Opeth and a few for something else. For some reason when I pick up the guitar I play old murky blues licks...and that obviously is not what I want to do. With time I hope to be able to concentrate but as it is now I'm really psyched about something that hasn't surfaced yet. It's almost painful. Until I know what it is, I'll just play them ol' 12 bar blues lix!

Rock it fellas!
Mike

DUDER...!!!!....U ARE THE CHAMPION OF THE METAL...!!!!!....really man....i love ure music...been to 2 gigs alrday...anwyayz......cant wiat for the new CD.....also its aweosme to see how teh Forums hlkped you connect with an old friend...!!!....Keep rockin........and say Hi to Anna and Melinda...!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

It's not a solo album, I don't know where that came from. It's myself and Wilson finally hooking up to see if we got some cool vibes going or not.

Sorry Mike, I meant "solo project". :p

Don't worry and enjoy u're vacations. U'll certainty come up with something good. Thanks for ur time. :)

Haha Anders det var inte igår din gamle bandit. Tror sist jag såg dig var på Nackabussen när du skulle på din datakurs. Hur has det? Vad görs? Dricks det många Brahma? Kommer du till Sverige ngn gång?

Sorry about that. It was for Anders only.

For anyone ever travelling to the surrounding of Stockholm I´ll give you 3 important maplinks if you want to walk in the eternal spirit of what once created the elände:

Eniro - Kartor - Sörskogen HUDDINGE

and ...

Eniro - Kartor - Kynäsvägen HUDDINGE

and...

Eniro - Kartor - Kvarnbergsskolan HUDDINGE