Dave Isberg.......

Cheers for the info Dave. That's excellent news about Anders Nordin, truly hail him. Also, great stuff that you didn't end up in memoria.

Shit my hangover is too bad today. People don´t go out with your boss on a sunday it will only end up in trouble.

On number ten I forgot to tell that the huddinge return will on friday. I will walk by Åkerfeldts new house and knock on the door and see if the female part of the family is aorund, but the main reason is not Kvarnbergsplan´s Pizzeria (greatest Calzone´s in the world) either. It´s the fact that I will visit the Icehockeyhall (which is about a 5 minute walk from the house were everything was born the legendary KYNÄSVÄGEN 9B which my parents unfornutaley sold in 1993 to a german woman) to watch a icehockeygame. Everyone with a black and yellow heart is welcome to join the Huddinge walk.

www.aik.se - Officiell Webbplats för Allmänna Idrottsklubben

hey dave what made u leave opeth, all ive heard is that you lost interest, but is there anything other than that?? hope ya dont mind me asking...

Perhaps you all forgot... or lost interest... but I'm serious. Post your questions here and I'll post answers. It's up to you.... I have some questions to him already but he's super busy and slow to respond so be patient but he will get them answered in time.

That's all.

Yes, I do tend to lose touch with the ex members but me and David has always stayed in touch through the years. We still meet for a drink or lunch on occasion. I definately consider him a friend even though we don't meet that often. Anders I haven't spoken to in ages and the last time we spoke was over the phone and he made it pretty clear he didn't want to stay in touch with me, which is alright. I still consider him a friend and support his new career in Brazil. Johan I haven't seen or heard from in ages so I can't say we're friends really. Come to think of it I haven't heard from Lopez in a long time either.

Well, it's good to stroll down memory lane in threads like these. I still check you guys every now and then so don't talk too much shit about me or....or...else!

Mike

Mikael Åkerfeldt;5762102 said:
Well, it's good to stroll down memory lane in threads like these. I still check you guys every now and then so don't talk too much shit about me or....or...else!

Mike
Massive Lawl @ Mikael. I dont even know if that was a joke.:erk:

Anyway, I appreciate the 3 of you guys replying. I checked out this thread not expecting much, but found this to be the most interesting thread I've read on UM.

Thanks again guys.

Does anybody know what the original members of Opeth apart from Dave are doing/ I mean the ones who went off and formed that shitty band. Are they still in music or does no one have any idea?

Anders I haven't spoken to in ages and the last time we spoke was over the phone and he made it pretty clear he didn't want to stay in touch with me, which is alright.

Mike

Didn't he attend your wedding? Even though that was some time ago..

Yes, I do tend to lose touch with the ex members but me and David has always stayed in touch through the years. We still meet for a drink or lunch on occasion. I definately consider him a friend even though we don't meet that often. Anders I haven't spoken to in ages and the last time we spoke was over the phone and he made it pretty clear he didn't want to stay in touch with me, which is alright. I still consider him a friend and support his new career in Brazil. Johan I haven't seen or heard from in ages so I can't say we're friends really. Come to think of it I haven't heard from Lopez in a long time either.

Mike

Hey Micke :D

it was a long time alright...where did you get that from? :lol:
I´m sorry you felt it that way but you got that wrong...I had a huge depression the last time we talked. and I didnt tell many people when I left because the decision and themove went pretty fast.
anyway I send you a PM later on....

holy shit, David?? :eek:
that wasn´t yesterday either...

cheers
/Anders