Dave Isberg.......

I gave a friendly 2-day ban as a slap on the wrist. Someone please translate that for me so I can decide how long to ban him this time... unless I'm missing something. (Daniel? I'm looking at you)

in the words of the NWO, ban him.....4.....Life!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave a friendly 2-day ban as a slap on the wrist. Someone please translate that for me so I can decide how long to ban him this time... unless I'm missing something. (Daniel? I'm looking at you)

I don't know who Daniel is, but I'll translate it for you. It referred to you, my dear darling Samsara, being power-hungry and your mother should have shown you more affection as a child. You're a good man, you'll be in my prayers.

In regards of banning time: However long you wish is fine with me. I am hereby fleeing this glorious fascist regime. Have fun, people, and may Mikael Åkerfeldt shine his divine light upon all of you. Long live Opeth and Samsara.

Effectively signing off,

Vivören, your humble liberator. :worship:

^lol, whats with members having to make speeches when they leave the forum. who gives a shit, just leave ffs.

Vivören;7863609 said:
I don't know who Daniel is, but I'll translate it for you. It referred to you, my dear darling Samsara, being power-hungry and your mother should have shown you more affection as a child. You're a good man, you'll be in my prayers.

In regards of banning time: However long you wish is fine with me. I am hereby fleeing this glorious fascist regime. Have fun, people, and may Mikael Åkerfeldt shine his divine light upon all of you. Long live Opeth and Samsara.

Effectively signing off,

I'd feel sorry to see you go, and be angry at Samsara for being so strict, except for that you've been kind of a douche to everyone here, so, :puke: see you later

Vivören;7863609 said:

Effectively signing off,

RIP Feb 2008 - Dec 2008
ULL NVR B 4GOTTON

i will sorely miss the insightful posts of vivören, oh how i fondly remember the many nights i spent poring over his writings

seeing this thread unfold all that time ago was the best thing ive gotten out of this whole forum! ...not that thats saying much (i kid i kid)

And I forgot to list The Devils Blood and Leif Edlings albums...

Anyhow, this is just some information.

According to the extreme duties and obligations I have with my new band
I am no longer a part of Dubplate Connection and will therefor not travel with
them for their gigs in north america in july.

I still advise everyone to see them play if you got the chance.
It is like John lee Hooker gets raped by Motörhead or some...

More details about my new band will be revealed later this year, and perhaps at
other locations than this one.

I am available at:
http://www.myspace.com/davidisbergthestockholmwarensemble

David,

don't worry about the arseholes on here who are trying to slag you off, you've accomplished a lot and have every right to promote yourself here. And of course, you started Opeth! :kickass:

Which reminds me, I think you said upthread or in another thread quite some years ago that you're in possession of a couple of very early audio and video Opeth recordings, from your days in the band, including video of the very first gig in Sundbyberg, if I remember correctly! I think you were offering to share them with members on the forum -- did that ever happen! I would do literally anything to see/hear that stuff!