Dave Mustaines Egomaniacal Ramblings

Thanks xenophobe was gonna say the same thing.

BTW Megadeth puts Metallica Slayer and Testament to shame when it comes to music so Dave can have all the braging rights he wants. :eek:

What Planet do you live on?.................................Oh, Buffalo, N.Y...................that explains your ignorance.........What happened
on those last 2 studio albums, Dave & Company put out?......To compare Kill'em All, Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets, Reign 'N Blood, South Of Heaven, The Legacy, & The New Order, to anything that Megadeth put out is absolutely Crazy. Peace Sells.......is a classic, but everything else does not stack up in comparison............I noticed you also listed all West Coast Metal Bands..........At least you have the balls not to mention any of your inferior East Coast Bands.........I bet you vacation in New Jersey.............................
:lol: :lol: :eek: :lol: :lol:

ok clearly what i said was a joke from the '':eek: '' after my statement , relax , get laid , jerk off do something.

Originally posted by poet

BTW Megadeth puts Metallica Slayer and Testament to shame when it comes to music so Dave can have all the braging rights he wants. :eek:

poet, Step away from the crack pipe:zombie: <------smokin that shit could do this to you..

Originally posted by poet
Thanks xenophobe was gonna say the same thing.

Damn Straight.

Rust in Peace is brilliant :eek:

BUT Rust In Peace , Peace Sells and Countdown To Extinction put's ANYTHING Metallica has every done to shame , better riffs , better solo's 100% better drum patterns and better vox , wake up and smell Megadeth b.c Metallica cant even compare to the shit Megadeth has put out from their OLD shit to their New Shit.

And if you argue , it just proof's how stupid you are.

Oh and its not ignorance it is a fact. ;)

The comments on where i live are stupid , America has no culter to begin with so i would not be influenced by a particular from of metal , nor would i be exposed to shit metal , or even good metal.

So west cost / east cost has no influence on me what so ever.

Agreed, except for the part about the vocals. I absolutely love hetfields vocals, they are betten tenfold than Mustaines girly whine.

Bottom Line is record sales, & Metallica's early records out sold Megadeth by a landslide...........So it proves you are wrong, more people like the Metallica albums than they did the Megadeth albums.......End Of Story..............How's the New Jersey beach in the summer?

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
Bottom Line is record sales, & Metallica's early records out sold Megadeth by a landslide...........So it proves you are wrong, more people like the Metallica albums than they did the Megadeth albums.......End Of Story..............How's the New Jersey beach in the summer?

I never said who like's Megadeth , I said Megadeth puts them to shame music wise you dumb fuck! Record sales dont meen shit. Slipknot sales alot of records does that make them good??

And the New Jersey beach? I wouldnt know anything about it. I go to Germany and Mexico on my vacation's.

Its funny how you have in the Now Playing: What are you listening to? [optional] METALLICA - Ride the lighting b/c Dave wrote the majority of the riffs on that album hahahah!! You dumb bitch shut the fuck up... :D

PS: I had to put this in b/c iam sure u would'nt understand , kirk recorded the album but they used daves riff's.. Now u know. ;)

ummm actuly iv seen that in the liners of Ride the lighting, dave's riffs were only used on one song from the album...

and sence when is megadeth such a great band, theyv only had 1 decent album... i own countdown to extition and every time i listen to it i have to fight the urge to throw it in the trash...

and besides we all know james murphy and alex are the top guitarists here... dave and hatfield dont even come close.

This interview was actually conducted by Guitar For The Practicing Musician magazine in 1992. I own this issue which is why I know where it's from. Coincidentally I was recently going through my old guitar magazines and I found this issue. I forgot about this one but there are many other good Mustaine ramblings in other magazines including one that I believe was in Guitar Player from a 1991 issue where he rips Testament for, in his own words,"ripping off our (Megadeth's) drum riser" and "copying our stage moves." He also mentioned that Testament was sounding like Metallica and Chuck was trying to sound like James Hetfield. Scott Ian also got in a few cracks at Testament (the interview was conducted with Mustaine, Scott Ian, and Jeff Hanneman during the Clash of the Titans tour). He mentioned something about Testament having dance steps layed out on stage for stage presence.

I personally don't put too much stock into Mustaines ramblings. I mean it's pretty much old news and he's been doing it forever. However, as a musician and a guitar player he ranks right up there with the best and to suggest otherwise is very shortsighted. The first Megadeth band with Chris Poland and Gar Samuelson was technically phenomenal and were very fundamental in putting thrash metal on the map of musical respectability. I would have to say that at that time they were an all around better band than Metallica. Obviously it didn't matter in the record sales department since we all know what transpired over the years. However, now the latest crap by Megadeth is a different story and doesn't sound at all heavy but more like pop music. It's too bad that Mustaine wrote his best music when he was a drug addict.

It doesn't bother me that all of these people are ripping on each other. Perhaps the music could even benefit from certain criticisms. I guess it can't be too serious since there is a link to the Testament website on the Anthrax site. So kiddies, please try and lighten up. We all know who's making the heavier music today.

I stand corrected. The interview was conducted before 1992. I think it was done in 1991 but i'm going to hunt this issue down and post a reply after I get home tonight. It has Mustaine and Eric Johnson on the cover.

Megadeths stuff is technically a lot better than Metallicas, but who cares? Its about SONGWRITING and Metallica have always been better at it than Megadeth.

Just because something is hard to play doesnt make it good.

I totally agree with Spawn.....who cares how technical it is if the song itself is no good....

Listen to anything after Countdown to Extinction....anything after that, although some decent riffs are used.........the songs all suck ass. Megadeth blows now....

DaNk

I totally agree with Spawn.....who cares how technical it is if the song itself is no good....

Listen to anything after Countdown to Extinction....anything after that, although some decent riffs are used.........the songs all suck ass. Megadeth blows now....

DaNk