Dave Mustaines Egomaniacal Ramblings

so I guess I am just stating that he was a bit more adventerous as a songwriter.

When it worked, he wrote some great lyrics, ill never deny that, but when it didnt they were silly :D So yep, adventurous is one way of putting it! Though personal preference plays a much bigger part here, whats cheesy to one person isnt to another and so on :)

wouldnt we both like to see both bands get back to playing metal- metallica almost has to lead- because they are the one metal band in America with any kind of mass selling power. If they put out another Load- well then the market will stay flooded with bad nu metal- and we will have to scour the net finding the best underground bands, and have few people to talk to about them.

Agreed, but it will never happen, Megadeth and Metallicas best days are gone, we just have to look for other bands that are up and coming pretty much. Id be very surprised if Deth or Metallica ever released an album that sounded anything like their old stuff, they have moved on and I guess we have to as well :)
(Though I dont hate numetal as most metal fans seem to, so I dont sit scowling at the tv when Slipknot or someone comes on :D You gotta move with the times people, lest you turn into your parents!)

Id be quite happy if they went back to the Countdown sort of stuff even, I love that album, but no more of this "we are going back to our roots" shit and then making an album full of filler :(

Id like to see Metallica take out METAL bands on tour, but they dont, Megadeth at least still do/did (I thought it was cool when Iced Earth got to tour with them, IE have been struggling playing metal for years and noone did anything to help them, then after Dave kept reading about them on his messageboard, IE got on the tour).

Anyways, as I said back at the start, Megadeth are great, its just some of the fans that get annoying :D (Not meaning you at all, just some of the more militant nuts :) )

Originally posted by poet
I never said who like's Megadeth , I said Megadeth puts them to shame music wise you dumb fuck! Record sales dont meen shit. Slipknot sales alot of records does that make them good??

And the New Jersey beach? I wouldnt know anything about it. I go to Germany and Mexico on my vacation's.

Its funny how you have in the Now Playing: What are you listening to? [optional] METALLICA - Ride the lighting b/c Dave wrote the majority of the riffs on that album hahahah!! You dumb bitch shut the fuck up... :D

PS: I had to put this in b/c iam sure u would'nt understand , kirk recorded the album but they used daves riff's.. Now u know. ;)

Don't you think you're being TOO HARSH by calling DE
a 'dumb bitch' and a 'dumb fuck'
I mean, most people have varying opinions which this is a forum
of and sometimes people take things out of context.
We're all Human and in my short time on this post,
I'd consider you out of line. DE is a cool dude.
Nonetheless.

Originally posted by poet
Iam not even gonna bother.... you are just a moron and dont know shit about good music.

Who are you to judge?
Unless you're willing to be judged.
Put your cards on the table.

The Officer is calling Bullshit on you.

-OfficerNice.

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
..........and I do know what I'm talking about.......I Was There....Where were you?.............In Buffalo, at your baby sitters....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn Fucking Straight.
You Go!

-OfficerNice.

Originally posted by Trapped
Agreed, except for the part about the vocals. I absolutely love hetfields vocals, they are betten tenfold than Mustaines girly whine.

My take, Hetfields vocals have not been worth shit
since 1987.

So There.

Thank You.

-OfficerNice.

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
Thanks Off. Nice, for your support, but Poet collects Dave M's underwear, they have a more technical pattern(I've heard).
He likes the Arpeggio Thongs best.......................:lol: :lol:

YOu know what he does with Dave's used drawer's don't you?
Same thing he does with the Bra Section of the Sears
Catalog.

-OfficerNice.

Originally posted by OfficerNice
Don't you think you're being TOO HARSH by calling DE
a 'dumb bitch' and a 'dumb fuck'
I mean, most people have varying opinions which this is a forum
of and sometimes people take things out of context.
We're all Human and in my short time on this post,
I'd consider you out of line. DE is a cool dude.
Nonetheless.

DITTO!!!!!!!!