Dave's Hypothetical Future thread

I also have the other contract in my hands where he will get 19 - 23,000 in september for finishing a small mini-project. This is all in addition to 5,000 a month that me and my mom are making.

I have nothing to hide, those pics are legit ones I took in my bedroom.

Shut up. The only thing you have in your hands is your fathers flaccid little armenian cock, you hairy little swindler.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Well, Dave looks like an alien and enjoys little boys (which is illegal) so the term 'illegal alien' fits well.

Anyway, I've wondered why Dodens hasn't taken all of Dave's posts and put them in here. Then I thought about it and realized that the act of moving his posts would take more time and effort and he wouldn't be able to do proper forum moderation.

In other words,

Quit being a cunt, Dave.

Dave you seem to be a very ambitious guy and from what you said a good salesman in your job. So I'm going to recommend some books on the subject that could help you be a top salesman and make more money if your on commission as well as books that will help you in other companies when you get out of college.

The two best salesman books ever written bar none:

How I raised Myself from Failure to Sucess in Selling by Frank Bettger ... he was one of the top insurance salesman as well as top paid in his time...

No Thanks, I'm Just Looking! (Professional Retail Sales Techniques for Turning Shoppers into Buyers) by Harry J. Friedman

This book is pretty much for people who want to be executives though I would recommend you work for yourself like your dad is doing. That is pretty much the only way to make it rich in this world in the short term and better odds:

How to Be Rich By J. Paul Getty

This is the all time classic motivational book:

Think & Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

You should learn as many languages as you can or at least the more important ones. You do have a advantage though with knowing Albanian already and I assume Russian as well? I could recommend individual home study courses you can buy but for now this book will help you alot:

The Linguist (A personal guide to language learning) by Steve Kaufmann .... he learned 9 languages on his own and it helped him alot in his executive as well as his earlier career in government...

Anyways work for yourself Dave and if you do end up working for others then learn their business inside and out and strike out on your own when you can. Perhaps be a independent consultant or work in international business by doing a import/export business (hence learning languages). You have a advantage being Albanian by doing business with companies in your home country. Just some ideas.

Well, Dave looks like an alien and enjoys little boys (which is illegal) so the term 'illegal alien' fits well.

Anyway, I've wondered why Dodens hasn't taken all of Dave's posts and put them in here. Then I thought about it and realized that the act of moving his posts would take more time and effort and he wouldn't be able to do proper forum moderation.

In other words,

Quit being a cunt, Dave.
:lol: I'm laughing cause you've called him a cunt multiple times today.

Lol, thread did not fail to deliver

i wonder what happened to this Dave character. Did he end up rising through the ranks and becoming the baller he thought he was going to become or did he spiral into Blurrydom and start sucking toes at bus stops.

And was he banned?

Last edited:
Reactions: mutantllama