Dear God, Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Sadguru

In my dream...
Jan 11, 2004
Canada, Québec
Guys, I just finished watching the movie and I'm completely speechless. It is not only a great side story to one of the best role playing game ever made but one of the best, if not the best, animated picture ever created. Final Fantasy fan or not, this one CAN'T be missed. Be prepared to get your ass kicked, FFAC has the most astonishing visuals your eyes has ever seen.

Thanatopsis123 said:
So will I understand it having not played the game?

Unfortunately, it's a direct sequel to the game so you'll obviously miss a lot. However, the genuine direction alone make the movie worth seeing.

so is this the one based on final fantasy vii? the shit characters pretty much killed what could have been a cool game. well, aeris was cool until she DIED like 10 hours in.

i really liked that spirits within movie though.

FF is the kind of series that i unfortunately cannot sink my teeth into, lacking the attention span to continue with a game for more than a few hours. gimme nhl 2004 any day of the week and i'm satisfied.

Its incredible, definetly worth all that wait. The animation is just so stunning, and it dosent hurt that FFVII is my favorite game of all time.

Any of you played Suikoden? I was thinking about picking that up today. It's psx and its like 40$ though. Thats as much as the Bushido Blade games still get. Not to mention the fact that they are both old as fuck

E-bortion said:
Any of you played Suikoden? I was thinking about picking that up today. It's psx and its like 40$ though. Thats as much as the Bushido Blade games still get. Not to mention the fact that they are both old as fuck

Suikoden? The first one? I heard a lot of good comments about it. Bushido Blade, god this game what awesome!

Yeah, I have Bushido Blade 2. It's a shame that they never made one for the ps2.

Suikoden owns all rpg games. It was a game that made me literally sad when I finished it. I just didn't want to see it end.