Dear TD:

Anthrax_Mosher said:
At least i deal with it and don't call to UM authorities and have that person banned like you did.

1. You're treading on thin ice. Need I remind you that that person implied I had sex with my son? You're goddamn right I got him banned.

2. The next time I'm in Riverside, meet me at the tennis court in the Ayers Rock subdivision and we'll just see if your shoulders are strong enough to tote an ass whipping.

How's that Anal_Monster?

You know what would be fun? How about an Anthrax message board spelling bee?

Words such as...
clever
your
you're
their
they're
lose
loose

AM has to be the favorite to finish dead last.

Rich

GregadetH said:
1. You're treading on thin ice. Need I remind you that that person implied I had sex with my son? You're goddamn right I got him banned.

2. The next time I'm in Riverside, meet me at the tennis court in the Ayers Rock subdivision and we'll just see if your shoulders are strong enough to tote an ass whipping.

How's that Anal_Monster?

1. You Michael jackson wannabe mother fucker.

2. Yeah lets meet there. and we'll just see if you can walk away with a slit in your fuckin neck.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
1. You Michael jackson wannabe mother fucker.

2. Yeah lets meet there. and we'll just see if you can walk away with a slit in your fuckin neck.

Number one might piss me off if it just made fucking sense! Jesus, do you understand that you come off as last years runner up in the special olympics?

Wow. Next you'll threaten to pop a cap in me w/ yo gat-a-tat-tat. You are by definition, a coward.

Greg, don't get caught up in his crap. You're better than that. Don't waste your time on him. I put him on ignore. Although there is a modicum of humor reading him make an ass out of himself on a daily basis it gets sad after a while.

Rich

Anthrax_Mosher said:
This was too good to pass up.

1) Stupid. What are you, his teacher ?
2) He can drink as much as he fuckin wants. You are not his mom.
3) What are you a spy?
4) He can take all the fuckin drugs he wants to take. Who are you to tell him any different. "I have my daughter's life to condsider here"
Oh really, do you tell her what mommy's job is (Stripper)
5) Who cares?
6) Applies to yourself. You started shit with me, which is way i responded and was rude back.
7) How do you know ??
8) Let him be however the fuck he wants to.

Stop bitching. Do you think that i post lost ass lists to everyone who insults me. Damn, i have more enemieson this board than you do. Do you see me beg them to stop their insults. Especially after your guilty of talking the same amount of shit that they did.

o_O o_O o_O

You are a fucking dumbass ...... GO back to school......

Ahhh Riverside California....Americas asshole. Meth Capital of the world, you could not pay me to visit Riverside California. The best thing about Riverside is you pass it on the way to Las Vegas, and its just far enough outside L.A that the smell stays far enough away.

GregadetH said:
The next time I'm in Riverside,

Mosher, you need to grow the fuck up. Skorned wasn't referring to you in her post, she wasn't attacking you personally. There's no need to go back at her with shit. You wonder why you have enemies on this board?? Hmmmmm. I told you before to be cool and respect people and they'll give you that back, but here you just come in attacking Skorned for nothing. You're not too bright. And if that Michael Jackson comment to Greg was in reference to his child, which I believe it was, you really need your young ass kicked. Grow the fuck up before half this board comes out there and kicks your gay ass. Sorry Greg and Skorned, I know you two can handle your own shit, but this kid drives me fucking nuts!!!! Acts like a complete dickhead and wonders why people on the board don't like him. Stupid fuck.

Hmmm ... some children on this board need to grow up.... and fast. Anthrax_Mosher to even joke that a parent is a molestor is just fuckn childish. Grow up man.

As a parent I found that Mike Jackson remark just so insulting.

Be a man - and own up to that ridiculous comment.

It takes a bigger man to admit his mistakes and own up to them as well!

Dredd74 said:
Mosher, you need to grow the fuck up. Skorned wasn't referring to you in her post, she wasn't attacking you personally. There's no need to go back at her with shit. You wonder why you have enemies on this board?? Hmmmmm. I told you before to be cool and respect people and they'll give you that back, but here you just come in attacking Skorned for nothing. You're not too bright. And if that Michael Jackson comment to Greg was in reference to his child, which I believe it was, you really need your young ass kicked. Grow the fuck up before half this board comes out there and kicks your gay ass. Sorry Greg and Skorned, I know you two can handle your own shit, but this kid drives me fucking nuts!!!! Acts like a complete dickhead and wonders why people on the board don't like him. Stupid fuck.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Go ahead and come out. You won't make it back to Buffalo Grove. So come out man, if you are that stupid.

aliasp said:
Hmmm ... some children on this board need to grow up.... and fast. Anthrax_Mosher to even joke that a parent is a molestor is just fuckn childish. Grow up man.

As a parent I found that Mike Jackson remark just so insulting.

Be a man - and own up to that ridiculous comment.

It takes a bigger man to admit his mistakes and own up to them as well!

How dumb. Why are you so offended ? Was that comment directed towards you. no it wasn't. Maybe you need to grow up. (and mind your own business)