Dear TD:

You don't date strippers based SOLELY on the FACT that they don't want to go out with you. Or, perhaps that is why you offered to pay all the bills so that I could focus on my career!

Vanity? Okay, so I take care of myself. The reason that I mentioned you being overweight was because of your hypocrisy in telling others to get their asses from behind their computers and to get outside to exercise like you allegedly do. You only mentioned doing any physical activity a couple of times in month & 1/2 of speaking with you.

I remember to this day, 15 years later, the fact that my track coach in highschool had alchohol on his breath after asking me to sit next to him on the way to an invitational an hour+ away. You are no better than him. YUCK!

Dumb fucking post. TD may be an ass, but leave it to a stripper to bring out dirty laundry in search of other people to back her up. You two had a bad run-in, leave it at that, and keep it to yourself or put him on your ignore list.

Mr.s8n said:
Dumb fucking post. TD may be an ass, but leave it to a stripper to bring out dirty laundry in search of other people to back her up. You two had a bad run-in, leave it at that, and keep it to yourself or put him on your ignore list.

s8n: I would have loved to, but he's been harrassing me for weeks on my cellphone and here. I tried to keep it simple and nice, but he insisted on dragging it around the board. Therefore, I brought it to the board where he wanted it.

Besides, I doubt if strippers are the only ones who stand up for themselves and refused to be harrased.

Skorned1 said:
You don't date strippers based SOLELY on the FACT that they don't want to go out with you. Or, perhaps that is why you offered to pay all the bills so that I could focus on my career!

Vanity? Okay, so I take care of myself. The reason that I mentioned you being overweight was because of your hypocrisy in telling others to get their asses from behind their computers and to get outside to exercise like you allegedly do. You only mentioned doing any physical activity a couple of times in month & 1/2 of speaking with you.

I remember to this day, 15 years later, the fact that my track coach in highschool had alchohol on his breath after asking me to sit next to him on the way to an invitational an hour+ away. You are no better than him. YUCK!

I used to be an after school counselor for elementary kids back when I was in undergrad school. There was a very specific reason it took me 6 years to earn a 4 year degree. I'll never forget this little girl saying at the top of her lungs, "EWWW, you smell like beer!" Mind you this was at 2-3 in the afternoon and was left over from the night before. Kids will say anything. I also had this other little girl who was sitting on my feet while I walked her around the room, again saying at the top of her lungs "EWWW, you aren't wearing any underwear!"

How the hell I kept that job as long as I did, or stayed out of jail for that matter, is a mystery to me. Great job though. Kids are the best and if I could afford to live on a teachers salary, I would do it in a heartbeat. And remember to wear underwear.

Skorned1 said:
s8n: I would have loved to, but he's been harrassing me for weeks on my cellphone and here. I tried to keep it simple and nice, but he insisted on dragging it around the board. Therefore, I brought it to the board where he wanted it.

Besides, I doubt if strippers are the only ones who stand up for themselves and refused to be harrased.

I never stated " strippers are the only one who stands up for themselves", I said "leave it to a stripper to bring out dirty laundry in search of other people to back her up". I have know many dancers/strippers and they all love to air their dirty laundry on everyone else to get comfort/sympathy/support. I just think putting things like this on a board is silly. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with it though......

I would break out the tired and hackneyed "can't we all just get along?" line but obviously the answer to that question is an unequivocal "NO."

So, anyone heard any good jokes lately? (how's that for a transparent attempt to lighten the mood around here?)

Rich

coop said:
I would break out the tired and hackneyed "can't we all just get along?" line but obviously the answer to that question is an unequivocal "NO."

So, anyone heard any good jokes lately? (how's that for a transparent attempt to lighten the mood around here?)

Rich

AMEN!

This is like the North and the South here duking it out! :OMG:

AugDawg

Mr.s8n said:

View Profile: Mr.s8nMr.s8n
Last Activity: Today 12:00 AM
Add Mr.s8n to Your Buddy List Add Mr.s8n to Your Ignore List

Forum InfoContact Info

PostsTotal Posts: 6 (4.50 posts per day) Find all posts by Mr.s8nFind all threads
I always find it funny when someone joins and jumps right in...........:yuk:

Well i made my feelings known towards TD the last time around in Greg's thread. I don't think i need to repeat myself again.

thraxx said:
View Profile: Mr.s8nMr.s8n
Last Activity: Today 12:00 AM
Add Mr.s8n to Your Buddy List Add Mr.s8n to Your Ignore List

Forum InfoContact Info

PostsTotal Posts: 6 (4.50 posts per day) Find all posts by Mr.s8nFind all threads
I always find it funny when someone joins and jumps right in...........:yuk:

I thought that is what this board was for jackass. I joined so I CAN post you stupid fucker...... Regardless of the topic. Get a fuckin life rather than see how long someone has been a part of the board.

Mr.s8n said:
I never stated " strippers are the only one who stands up for themselves", I said "leave it to a stripper to bring out dirty laundry in search of other people to back her up". I have know many dancers/strippers and they all love to air their dirty laundry on everyone else to get comfort/sympathy/support. I just think putting things like this on a board is silly. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with it though......

Well... I've met lost of strippers in my day, but none have laid sympathy/guilt trips on me. I don't think Skorned's post is a function of having any misgivings about her career....I think she has a legit gripe. Regardless of whether she's a dancer, construction worker, nun, accountant, or trapeze artist. Why should her profession come into play... she's probably making better money than most of the rest of us.