Dear TD:

Grow up... me? Dude I am not the one fucking making immature and sick comments about someone's child. Come on dude - I know it wasn't directed at me but the fact is as a Parent I know some sick shit when I see it.

That Michael Jackson comment was fucked.

Anyway man why the fucking agro? Whats up?

aliasp said:
Grow up... me? Dude I am not the one fucking making immature and sick comments about someone's child. Come on dude - I know it wasn't directed at me but the fact is as a Parent I know some sick shit when I see it.

That Michael Jackson comment was fucked.

Anyway man why the fucking agro? Whats up?

Dude, i'm cool with the people that leave me alone. Some people who i've never even sopken to start posting shit just cause others do it. Greg started messing with me, so i responded.

i try so hard to stay out of peoples shit. but jesus AM you make it so fucking hard. and why the fuck are you defending TD? is it because you're both extremely disliked? if thats the case you need to realize that ALOT of people don't like TD but EVERYONE dislikes you.
there was rarely any flaming here until you came along. grow the fuck up.
post all you fucking want in response to that you're on my ignore list. (the only person)
-Jono-

What a pussy, if you have beef with someone, handle it like a man. But don't out that person on ignore like a woman. Damn, if you were'nt such a fuckin coward.

Ya know I am gonna stay outta this but for what its worth - Greg & Skorned are cool by me and I consider them buddies!

\m/

Regardless of who said what AM that child molestation joke aimed at Greg was just fucked and very immmature.

ANIMBEA.gif

DUN DUN DUN DUN DAAAAAA
DUN DUN DUN DUN DAAAAAA

I am so glad that Skorned has chosen to rise above all this crap. How can A_M possibly think it was appropriate to comment? I now have him pegged at maybe 12 years old.

A_M clearly doesn't understand that you lose the right to tell people to 'butt out' the second you post on a PUBLIC FORUM.

Greg should get him banned too. I'm bored of all this and if it wasn't so badly phrased, I'd be offended.

Can we talk about something else now?

Ross.
x

It's funny cause it's true!!! :lol: :lol: :yow: :yow:

muffytheVampirelayer said:
Ahhh Riverside California....Americas asshole. Meth Capital of the world, you could not pay me to visit Riverside California. The best thing about Riverside is you pass it on the way to Las Vegas, and its just far enough outside L.A that the smell stays far enough away.

And you thought I was this fucking monkey???
My feelings are hurt!!! :yow: :yow: :yow:

Skorned1 said:
Dear TD:

Please discontinue your harassment towards me via this board and text messaging.

I tried to be amicable and nice by just highlighting that fact that your lack listening skills in our talks. I didn’t want to be hurtful since that is not the type of person that I am even though it was hurtful to me when you would want to control the mood in whatever direction you felt without considering my feelings.

Since you feel it is necessary to bash me publicly I will tell you publicly why I did not want to be with you.

1. Lack of listening skills
2. You drink far too much and teaching middle school the next day
admittedly smelling of alcohol. I rarely drink.
3. You have questionable feelings for your female students
a. Wanting to take the girls to movies and shopping
b. Buying Valentine gifts/candy for only the female students
c. Telling the girls that any new boyfriends need to be approved by
you including dates to the dances.
d. Having candy on hand for the girls at all times
4. You admit to “occasionally” using drugs. I do not use drugs and will
not have them in my life. I have my daughter’s life to consider here.
5. You told me that you love me and you don’t even know a fraction
of me.
6. You are inadvertently rude to people online that don’t deserve it.
7. Sexually incompatible
8. I have a high standard of fitness for myself and you don’t take care
of yourself physically.

Upon finalization of our so called “relationship” you have proceeded in making comments online knowing that I would read them and hoping that I would be hurt by them. The fact that I am a stripper never bothered you before, but you continue to make comments about strippers being whores and sluts specifically to make jabs at me. We both know that I am not a whore or slut, but you say these thing with the sole purpose of being hurtful just like you were doing to Greg with the disgusting comments that you made in regards to his son. It’s obvious that he has a loving bond with his son and you are jealous of that for whatever reason and insult/discredit him.

You are a negative selfish person with more than questionable behavior and that is why I don’t want you in my life.

Hey has anyone noticed that TD hasn`t posted since Skorned posted her crushing letter to him? Mabey he did kill himself....

I was just teasing her Jono.....She explained the situtation to me in a PM
I was just playing around.....Thanks though for vouching for me when she did think I was this loser..:yow:

Jono said:
i'd be paranoid too if he was harassing me all the time. plus she didn't know you're a long time poster since she started posting here more recently.
sounds like he's been stalking her.
-Jono-

That post was great Skorned...I couldn't make my thread about AM as nice as yours but then again I am not a very nice guy:D . That is some weird stalker shit though if what you say is true. He told you that he loves you?:err: Has he ever met you? If not that has stalker written all over it. God what a pathetic loser TD is

This is the best thread ever!
Hhhhmmmm... where to start.
I'm not gonna waste my time with all of this, but let's just see.
Drink too much and do "drugs." Well it must not interfere with my work, because every evaluation I've had ranked "exceeding excellent." And I have a 4.0 in grad school. It would also explain my high ranking in the local F&AM, Shrine, FOP, and Democratic Party. They must despise me, the leaders around here.
"Questionable feelings" that was my favorite. All of my aids are females and I comment on their greatness and that is "questionable?" LOL. Yes, the girls got a Valentines Party. THE BOYS GET A ST. PATTY's PARTY w/ no girls. No boys in middle school want valentines. Duh. Seeing how many of my best students are sons and daughters of the staff, the "questionable" part is hilarious.
Physical shape: That would explain the 100 miles a week on the bike and the 3 nights a week in the gym with one of my best friends, who is a Dr. and a PT. Again, laughable. Also further proof of you're own vanity :)
ANd the absurd observations about a "relationship," it was you who called me dear, and I don't date strippers. Sorry the joke is on you!
So please, stop making up fictional tales. Although I have no need to vindicate myself on a message board viewed by all of about 20 people, you're allegations are terrible. I'm sorry, but I wake up every day all smiley, because I make the world a better place. So if you'll excuse me, I have to go tutor a second grader (his mom must think I'm sooooo immoral to leave me with him and then pay to read with him :tickled: ) And then it is off to the gym, then back out to school to prepare lessons and get the St. Pattys party decorated. I'm such a horrible person.