Dear TD:

no, women who have sex for money are whores. and even then, i'm in no position to judge anybody on how they live their life.

If people can live happily without harming anyone else, then who's to tell them otherwise.

I think I'm a whore then. I used to let a girl, I wasn't attracted to, give me free drinks then we'd fuck after the bar closed. I'm such a slutt - I fucked for beer.

DarbysDad said:
I think I'm a whore then. I used to let a girl, I wasn't attracted to, give me free drinks then we'd fuck after the bar closed. I'm such a slutt - I fucked for beer.

I knew it i saw you out behind the BAr the other night...... and on that HBO show Hookers at the point...... i knew it was you...DD

Mr.s8n said:
I thought that is what this board was for jackass. I joined so I CAN post you stupid fucker...... Regardless of the topic. Get a fuckin life rather than see how long someone has been a part of the board.

Well aren't we a little angry....... Stay off the juice my friend.......It is but to attack our friends.......On the First day... come on A-M.......

I wonder how many of these annoying fuckers are actually the same person with multiple accounts? I find it funny that when sumone steps in shit, new ppl show up to agree with them.

GregadetH said:
I wonder how many of these annoying fuckers are actually the same person with multiple accounts? I find it funny that when sumone steps in shit, new ppl show up to agree with them.

No man, been lurking here for a while just couldn't understand why someone would post this on a music site, so had to comment (plus had to comment on the stupid move to get rid of Bush). If they are having a problem with someone, do what you did, report it and be done with it, don't put it up here. Also, nothing is more annoying than seeing your stupid mug in your avatar.

Mr.s8n said:
No man, been lurking here for a while just couldn't understand why someone would post this on a music site, so had to comment (plus had to comment on the stupid move to get rid of Bush). If they are having a problem with someone, do what you did, report it and be done with it, don't put it up here. Also, nothing is more annoying than seeing your stupid mug in your avatar.

You're not the only newbie to register here since all the shit talking happened so I'm not directing my last post directly at you.

Now, what the fuck is your problem w/seeing me in my avatar? I'm not afraid to show myself. I don't hide behind some stupid fucking cartoon character or a retarded band logo. If you don't like how I look then put me on ignore.

GregadetH said:

I almost called someone out the other day. On the other hand, just like great minds think alike there must be many more dipshits out there. NOT that you have a great mind...:loco:

muffytheVampirelayer said:
...actually they are strippers.
A woman who takes off her cloths for money, which provides some sort of sexual gratification for men is a whore, you call them what ever you want...now if you dont give them that dollar , where do they go? to the guy who is giving them the dollar...

Naked bitches + money = whore