Death magnetic leaked

1219687279176rw2.jpg

As far as the hijack-topic.....Dave Mustaine has one of the most annoying voices in metal, not to mention the dumbed down lyrics to go with it. I don't care how good the music is if theres intolerable wailing of asinine mental imagery to go with it.

This is such a stupid post that I can't even think of what to write as a retort.

just finished listening and so far my first impression is it's their best album since Justice - very surpised to say that. we'll see how it holds in time in my book.

This is such a stupid post that I can't even think of what to write as a retort.

That was your retort.Genius.

Since music preference is opinion, does it really matter we obviously disagree on the quality of Megadeth's lyrics/vocals?No. Bottom line is I'd much rather listen to nothing than Megadeth, which is saying something since I try to have music on all the time.

Upon a full day of listening to Death Magnetic, definitely giving it a 8/10.

Top album, it has alot of shitness to it, but it has some fucken rocking tracks :kickass:

so i just listened to it all the way through and it's one of the worst metal albums i've heard in my life and i'm gonna go through every page of this and see just who thinks otherwise and ensure i never listen to those people on any subject ever again ever