Death Metal

EmeticGore

Remove The Limbs
Jul 4, 2007
Canada B.C
Post news, opinions and links for some of your favorite Death Metal bands lately.

New albums being made as we speak

Aeon
Dethklok ;)
Blood Red Throne
Behemoth
Nile
The Project Hate

Only really interested in the new Blood Red Throne of those listed in the original post. I saw Aeon the other day and they were really good live, I got a free badge.

Waht the...now we're just giving them our threadz? :mad:

Was my thread in the first place nigga' Plus these people may have better suggestions than the Bloodbath forum :eek:.... I doubt it but I'll give it a try.

if anyone is a fan of Dan Swano's work, the new Obliterhate album (with him on vocals) should be out in the near future.

Love the Slipknot joke. It's not even funny, but I can never stop laughing. And you know the odd part? Everyone starting calling the band death metal from their second (third) album. More so, the closest song to death metal on the album is one of the least popular.

I know this because I used to be into them. In fact, I still give them the occasional listen.

Love the Slipknot joke. It's not even funny, but I can never stop laughing. And you know the odd part? Everyone starting calling the band death metal from their second (third) album. More so, the closest song to death metal on the album is one of the least popular.

:OMG::OMG: who is callin Slipknot Death Metal??? I do like the old stuff, but Death Metal? honestly in no way not even kind of close :zombie:

I'm back mother fuckers, and not happy.

I got exactly what I expected from you guys, apparently Amon Amarth is the only band you guys are interested in.

PEACE (CLOSE THREAD)

I guess you two should just shut the fuck up and go dress up like barbies.

I wanna take pix. : )))