Death Penalty

But who said sitting on death row was ingenious. Convicted and sent straight to a fireing squad, done deal, end of problem, total expence after trial = cost of 20 bullets. Only morons would come up with a system in which a sentence was not carried out immeadiatly. Due process of the law is a joke, just like every other aspect of government. Criminals need to be put in their place but instead we encourage them.

I agree with the Death Penalty. A warm, secure feeling comes from the thought: 'If someone where to stab me to death tonight, they would get their life taken for doing it'. With that thought, you would no longer feel as threatened going jogging at night or finding yourself at a dodgy house party. Also the crime rate would decrease rapidly with the threat of death for all serious offenders. ALSO it would solve the problem so serious in Britain of overcrowding prisons. Criminals declared 20 years imprisonment getting out with 4 or so... it's sick dude.

i sort of agree with this

but you've got 2 serious problems
first problem is that not all homicides get the death penalty
in america
you get the death penalty when you kill children, rape women before you kill them, kill people with certain job titles like cops/judges/DAs/military personel/federal agents (FBI CIA etc)
and you get the death penalty when you kill celebrities/the mega-rich or when a sinle person kills a large enough number of people (serial killers)
but for the majority of homicides, the death penalty isn't even discussed as an option for punishment

your second problem
is that in an american-style-police-interogation, an COMPLETELY INNOCENT person is actually MORE LIKELY TO CONFESS than a GUILTY person, and when it comes to those specific crimes where the death penalty is actually an option, the American police arrest innocent people pretty quick, just to get an arrest an calm the panicked public, they arrest people that they know are innocent, just to make an arrest, just so people will feel better about going jogging at night or going to a dodgy house party, if somebody dies at a house party, somebody at the party will get charged with murder pretty quick just to make the general public feel safe, and if that person is innocent, the cops will know it BEFORE they place the hancuffs on him, but they'll arrest him anyway, just to make an arrest
with the people on death row, you've got the horrendous problem of INNOCENT PEOPLE GETTING EXECUTED, and i'm not talking just one out of a million people on death row, i'm talking about police arresting an innocent person specifically because it's a capital case, where getting an innocent person convicted is easier/faster than getting the real guy, where the cops are too lazy to go through the effort of catching the real guy, and the public is too outraged to be patient enough to wait the amount of time it would take to be thourough
i'm gonna flat-out say that most of the people getting executed (in America) are innocent

But who said sitting on death row was ingenious. Convicted and sent straight to a fireing squad, done deal, end of problem, total expence after trial = cost of 20 bullets. Only morons would come up with a system in which a sentence was not carried out immeadiatly. Due process of the law is a joke, just like every other aspect of government. Criminals need to be put in their place but instead we encourage them.

there are countries that do this, when you're convicted of a "capital" crime, you're executed that day
this wouldn't work in america, if the time between conviction and execution became shortend (in America) then it would be brought to the general public's attention the hugeness of the number of innocent people being executed, people would lose faith in the justice system, people would start killing the judges/juries that sentenced innocent people to death

first of all I am unaware of any executions in the United States at this time, secondly when we were executing there were very few (not enough), thirdly I dont fall for there being that many innocent people in jail, probably less than 1%, our jails are loaded with loosers, more people get off in the courtroom than go to jail. Further more in any war there is casualities, the populace is full of all kinds of casualities for that matter, and someone wants to cry about some dirtbag getting executed ?

Being a victim of child rape, I'm gonna say this:

My rights as a human were violated (extremely), what makes the criminal any better than me where he/she deserves to have his/her "human" rights respected?

After all, justice is balance.

This is one area where the liberals get a bit pretentious I find. I mean if you live in a country that is at war at all then the whole oh but if you order someone to be killed then you're just as bad as them thing is dumb.
That already happens.

I don't see the point in lethal injection etc seeing as it's not painless anyway.

Just chain them into a chair with a mounted gun pointed right at their head, point blank and have someone one death penalty duty (like jury duty) operate it remotely (sometimes it could have a dummy in it and they know it might be).

So completely destroy peoples feeling of security so some absolute cunts can feel all high and mighty because some assholes get away with everything.