Death vox (Sorry to do this)

The absent friend

New Metal Member
Dec 6, 2004
I know theres about a million threads on this but I just can't seem to get find a proper answer in any of em

How the hell do you do death vocals? Im in a cover band with a few mates of mine and we're gonna start doing some Opeth songs but I gotta learn this stuff first.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

^ He's right you know. when I tried I only did sixteen thinking, "Oh one won't make much difference" It does

^ He's right you know. when I tried I only did sixteen thinking, "Oh one won't make much difference" It does and I can't be bothered to do it again from scratch

deliverance said:
you have to let 17 black guys bukkake on your face, and down your throat. only THEN will you have great death vox.

Of Course! And here I was thinking it had something to do with breathing and stuff :D

wow guys...man, i have no fucking idea how to do it. i've heard from many that it is something that you can either do, or can't. but, i suppose there is a key to figuring it out. i know most of it should come from your gut and your chest, and even the roof of your mouth.

Growl from the gut.
use your diaphram.
small opening of the mouth = lower growl

screw around with that and see where that gets ya.

And remember, growling's gonna be a bit painful, but if it gets too painful, you need to rethink your style before you permanantly damage your vocal cords.

"""""^ He's right you know. when I tried I only did sixteen thinking, "Oh one won't make much difference" It does""""""

That was so brilliantly timed that I now pronounce you a god

(for me at least...I don't know I just took speed)

Speaking of bukkake, me and my friend are working on a Flash animation called The Bukkake Warrior. Its about a guy who produces vast amounts of jiz and uses said jiz to fight crime. His arch enemies are the Cum-guzzling Ass Ninjas, an organized crime group with funnel-shaped mouths, whom BW has a hard time defeating. Hmmm, maybe he needs a sidekick...