Deathspell Omega

V.V.V.V.V. said:
They're all good, but yeah I agree that Infernal Battles is their least great.

Hahahaha, thats their best one by far. The feeling on "Infernal Battles" has yet to be matched by the band...

Ivan the terrible said:
Hahahaha, thats their best one by far. The feeling on "Infernal Battles" has yet to be matched by the band...

...Not...really? Inquisitors Of Satan is beautifully done, and harnesses the raw energy of building repetivive yet intriguing riffs onto a very crisp, organic production. Infernal Battles failed to get the production down by a bit. I'd say it goes backwards from SMRC for the best, but you're obviously entitled to your opinion.

Also, for anyone (like me, and others seen in this topic) who liked Inquisitors..., check out the Clandestine Blaze/DSO split have you not already.

V.V.V.V.V[i said:
Infernal Battles[/i] failed to get the production down by a bit. I'd say it goes backwards from SMRC for the best, but you're obviously entitled to your opinion.

Who cares about production? Riffs + Satan > Production.

This retarded subsimian hasn't been banned yet?
rolleyes.gif

V.V.V.V.V. said:
...Not...really? Inquisitors Of Satan is beautifully done, and harnesses the raw energy of building repetivive yet intriguing riffs onto a very crisp, organic production. Infernal Battles failed to get the production down by a bit. I'd say it goes backwards from SMRC for the best, but you're obviously entitled to your opinion.

The songs on "Infernal Battles" are better than those displayed on "Inquisitors of satan".

You are weird... o_O

blast tyrant said:
you're like aids to these forums.

Your complete stupidity makes my brain hurt. I've never seen you post anything worthwhile (unless people consider childish personal attacks worthwhile), which is why I'm totally stumped at why you're not banned yet. You yammer on like a 12 year boy.

Jean-Pierre said:
Your complete stupidity makes my brain hurt. I've never seen you post anything worthwhile (unless people consider childish personal attacks worthwhile), which is why I'm totally stumped at why you're not banned yet. You yammer on like a 12 year boy.

I've reported him more than once, and I think he's had a warning and then a 5-day ban. I'll request a perm-ban, like I already did with another user I can't be bothered to name.

blast tyrant said:
Shut the fuck up faggot, go listen to your mickey mouse classical music stupid kid.

You're doing nothing but proving Jean-Pierre's point with posts like that. By the way, classical music owns you.