Debut albums...

whoops! I got confused. Mandylion was their major label debut but not first album. My mistake :oops:

Yea....sadly, this is the same reason why I can't list Superior's behind CD as one of my favorite awesome debuts. It wasn't quite their first.

Some really awesome CDs mentioned in this thread....

Even though Klayton had already been around the block a few times with Circle of Dust, I'll add Celldweller's self-titled to the list.

I can't believe that I forgot to include "Appetizer" by Freak Kitchen! Had I heard that album in 1994 as opposed to 2005 or 2006, I would have sworn that this album would signal the future of hard rock. That's the great thing about the future: you can always look forward to something.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I can't believe that I forgot to include "Appetizer" by Freak Kitchen! Had I heard that album in 1994 as opposed to 2005 or 2006, I would have sworn that this album would signal the future of hard rock. That's the great thing about the future: you can always look forward to something.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

GREAT cd! I didn't even find out about them until after the first lineup was history.....:headbang:

Angel-Witch-d.jpg

/thread.