Deftones

i used to like them in my punk rocker days about 5 years ago...then i started to listen to these guys called Iron Maiden then eventually i discovered this totally rocking band that no ones heard of called OPETH!!!!
Death Metal kicks punk rocks balls all the way to Alpha Centurai! \m/

Moreno is not a good singer lol. But I really do appreciate a lot of Deftones songs. And I'm in no way comparing Opeth to Deftones. That doesnt even make sense, plus, Opeth kicks their ass.

Comparing Deftones to Opeth is gay - they come from different music background.
Huh sorry but if you can´t hear Moreno´s voice skills you have to be a deaf.

opeth_353 said:
I dont love Deftones, but i find some of their stuff listenable.. shame they inspired a lot of the queer emo bands :S
Yeah - they did actually. Pretty shameful.

Fredy_Brown said:
One of my favourite bands. Moreno is an excellent singer, I also Love Team Sleep, I am curious about new Deftonses album. It´s done already.
Do you know about chaos tour? http://www.tasteofchaos.com/
I too am a big deftones fan........they rock and they are by no means nu-metal, and if they are then they fucking founded it.

Glad to hear someone else likes TEAM SLEEP! it's fucking awesome.....

and no i don't think opeth and deftones are in any way comparable.......Opeth owns compared to the ton'es, but I still like em

Heliotropic_Rose said:
I too am a big deftones fan........they rock and they are by no means nu-metal, and if they are then they fucking founded it.

Glad to hear someone else likes TEAM SLEEP! it's fucking awesome.....

and no i don't think opeth and deftones are in any way comparable.......Opeth owns compared to the ton'es, but I still like em

Exactly. But yeah, Team Sleep is great

yeah I think the first seven songs off of team sleep, as well as number 11 are just fucking insanely great! some of the songs can get on my nerves thouugh.

What about Autloux anyone listen to them? They opened up for NIN this time around, I didn't get to go, but I saw NIN in ARizona with the dredsen dolls over the summer, great show, small venue.....there were probably less people at that show than at any opeth show i've been too! Heh funny thing about that is that the show was at the Marque theatre, where Opeth had to cancel the first gig on the US tour