Deftones

Birkenau said:
I've already given evidence about a million times you dumbass, no one accepts it cause they are ignorant.

Excuse me, shithead, but your evidence is not legitimate. They have a turntablist? So fucking what? Do you realize what he does for the Deftones? He doesn't fucking scratch or anything Limp Bizkit.

And they have dropped guitars? Hmm, I know another band that was recently done that; Opeth?

They toured with Korn? Read what Chino said about that.

Jump off your highhorse and just admit that you're wrong, jackass.

blimey said:
Excuse me, shithead, but your evidence is not legitimate. They have a turntablist? So fucking what? Do you realize what he does for the Deftones? He doesn't fucking scratch or anything Limp Bizkit.

And they have dropped guitars? Hmm, I know another band that was recently done that; Opeth?

They toured with Korn? Read what Chino said about that.

Jump off your highhorse and just admit that you're wrong, jackass.
lmao, the reason Blopeth recently used dropped guitars is because they are turning nu-metal/metalcore aswell.

Deftones is nu-metal, just accept it you gay fags, they have all the properties of nu-metal and most of the people who listen to them a nu-metal fans as well.

Birkenau said:
Deftones is nu-metal, just accept it you gay fags, they have all the properties of nu-metal.

LMFAO, yeah...

Birkenau said:
...and most of the people who listen to them a nu-metal fans as well.

Be careful, you're 'bout to break. LMAO.

Whatever dude, try to go and listen something you really enjoy and don't make shitty posts if you don't like Deftones...

Birkenau said:
lmao, the reason Blopeth recently used dropped guitars is because they are turning nu-metal/metalcore aswell.

... ... ... ... ... ... WTF?
I have now realized that Birkenau CANNOT be serious. Someone who actually thinks the above is mentally retarded.

deftones suck,,and i would pretty much would like to say what Zakk Wylde said in a 'zine: if they dont solo its because they dont know how to play em

rammpeth said:
deftones suck,,and i would pretty much would like to say what Zakk Wylde said in a 'zine: if they dont solo its because they dont know how to play em
So a band's quality is based on their guitar? I guess Katatonia and Tool suck then.

I'm a part of the "Deftones suck" group. I don't know if they're nu-metal or not and i don't even care. If anyone likes them that's fine, just not my taste.

rammpeth said:

that is one of the most ridiculous things that i have ever heard come from the mouth of a respected musician.

blimey said:
Yes, you proved your intellect by this post.

Verano said:
this thread is stupid...people that make threads like this are retarded...
This thread isn´t stupid, it´s the thread abour a band...and some people (the retarded ones) took it like "bich-bitching thread", that´s all.

rammpeth said:
Hey, why do you read so shitty interviews?

The only song by them I've heard is Minerva off of the NHL 2004 soundtrack. It sounds somewhere in between modern hard rock and nu-metal. It's not as nu-metal as Adema, which is also on there. Then again, this is presumably a newer song of theirs. Deftones are probably the best band on there, considering the rest of the shit on that game (Alien Ant Farm, Bowling for Soup, Jet, New Found Glory, Brand New.) Jet is a really awful band.