deliverance/damnation /waterside park

Amazon, Ebay, any place that sells cds! You're probably having trouble finding Waterside Park because it doesn't exist.

Yes, sorry I got the name wrong as I typed in haste.
Hope this group is more tollerant than my initial experience.
Anyhow, I have them on order at amazon, they are out of stock with a waiting time of 6-8 weeks at least. I beleive they may be rereleased sometime this year, but don't know when. As for ebay, the Blackwater cd is available occasionally but the others have not been listed any time I have looked.
Ken

yeh, The Wedding Portrait and Patterns In The Doc Leaves are good tracks from that album

Heya Kenny.

Welcome to the Opeth chat area. There are some very cool people here, and then there are some idiots here as usual. I won't make snide remarks ar be an ass about this, I will give you the fastest and least expensive solution. Do what I did and download them from iTunes my brother. They have all there albums available for download there. Blackwater Park $9.99, Damnation $7.92, and Deliverance $9.99. Burn them and enjoy them. It comes with them album art which can be printed out and slid into the jewel case. I have not been able to find any albums around Detroit except for Ghost Reveries, and Blackwater Park. Now you have access to the whole collection.

I hope this is helpful.

Leon

Ken Lyall said:
I'll get on to iTunes, ta MixGrafix, much appreciated.
Powers, I live in Aberfeldy, Scotland.
Ken

I am glad I could be of service Ken. Enjoy them. They are all great albums, and each of those albums would have been a stand out album for any other band in the world, but they are simply Opethian masterpieces on there own.

getting pissed off, the itunes uk does not have the aforesaid albums, the usa site does, but i am not allowed to download it from there!
Have tracked BP down to Virgin stores, the other two unavailable through all stores that I can find.
:mad:

Well, well, listen up. The aforsaid has found what he was looking for :loco:
Thanks 'The End Records', Feel like I've been to the end today. Got them, although had to go the the good old 'us of a'. God bless em.
Ken

Either way, you probably haven't heard those albums yet? I envy you! :D the thrill of initiation...

Not being able to find opeth on the internet is like not being able to find AIDS in africa.