Demo recording of new track available, live show

Judging from this demo track alone, the new album is definately going to be good! Looking forward to its release.

I liked both vocal parts on the track as well. Is Egan vocals featured on anymore of the new songs? The lyrics are of good standard too.
Who writes most of the lyrics for the band (I've always wondered this)?

GreyDawn said:
Judging from this demo track alone, the new album is definately going to be good! Looking forward to its release.

I liked both vocal parts on the track as well. Is Egan vocals featured on anymore of the new songs? The lyrics are of good standard too.
Who writes most of the lyrics for the band (I've always wondered this)?
I'm glad you like the song. To answer your questions, I'm going to end up doing stuff on a few other songs. Guthrie wrote all the lyrics for No Reply and Nathan is writing the newstuff.

this song is excellent and i must say i love the clean vocals in it, IMHO clean vocals have tonnes more emotion than death vocals, although i really like the death vocals too, i just think the clean vocals give it a real haunting feel.
I love the guitar leads too, great stuff. Also the clean guitar over the distorted sounds great.