Democrat wants to renew draft

ciao.... sono americano ma ho studiato italiano l'anno scorso e ho visuto in londra per otto mese con un italiano. ho una regazza italiana...lei vive en Lomazzo...un paese piccolo vecino lago di como e milano nel nord italiano naturamente...forse ci sposa, forse no.....sto pensando que andro a San Diego vivere con i mie amici. ho venti quatro anni e non sono pronto sporsarsi probablamente.....e dificile perche questa ragazza e bellisima.

(i hope my fucking italian is understandable)

Your Italian is fucking great, dude.

Don't worry about age...if it's the right thing for you then do it. I'm married to an Italian girl but I'm 28...I was married at 27. But I also made a huge mistake and was married before at 21...then she turned psycho and we went our different ways.

I would wait if I were you, speaking from experience but at the same time speaking to the average Italian male is not the best choice for advice about marriage due to the fact that most of them will never move away from their mother, and when they do, it'll only be when they get married. They all say don't get married because in truth, most of them don't have to live in the real world. If you lived with your parents until you were 30 and didn't have to pay anything, what would YOU do? This will end, however, as Italian women are not in servitude like in the '50s, although the men still think they are. Italian women want a man, not a fucking pansy-ass mama's boy...and with the exception of the metalheads, Italy is full of mama's boys. A lot of Italian males in their 20's don't even know how to wash their own clothes, cook their own meals, or pay bills. They've never had to do it and as long as mom's around, they won't. Young Italian women have basically told the men that they can stay with their mothers all they want because the women will go out and take care of themselves. Yes, my friend...the WOMEN in Italy have more balls than the men. Don't listen to anyone but do what you know is right for you, and that means whether to get married or not...it's up to you.

I know where Como is, as I have several friends in Milano. Beautiful area.

Your Italian is fucking great, dude.

Don't worry about age...if it's the right thing for you then do it. I'm married to an Italian girl but I'm 28...I was married at 27. But I also made a huge mistake and was married before at 21...then she turned psycho and we went our different ways.

I would wait if I were you, speaking from experience but at the same time speaking to the average Italian male is not the best choice for advice about marriage due to the fact that most of them will never move away from their mother, and when they do, it'll only be when they get married. They all say don't get married because in truth, most of them don't have to live in the real world. If you lived with your parents until you were 30 and didn't have to pay anything, what would YOU do? This will end, however, as Italian women are not in servitude like in the '50s, although the men still think they are. Italian women want a man, not a fucking pansy-ass mama's boy...and with the exception of the metalheads, Italy is full of mama's boys. A lot of Italian males in their 20's don't even know how to wash their own clothes, cook their own meals, or pay bills. They've never had to do it and as long as mom's around, they won't. Young Italian women have basically told the men that they can stay with their mothers all they want because the women will go out and take care of themselves. Yes, my friend...the WOMEN in Italy have more balls than the men. Don't listen to anyone but do what you know is right for you, and that means whether to get married or not...it's up to you.

I know where Como is, as I have several friends in Milano. Beautiful area.

How do you say? "Word Nigga?" :lol:

Reactions: Lunar Still
My loophole is the fact I'm dependent on antidepressants and can't step down quickly enough to function on their terms. They won't give you the meds, so the can't take you if you need them. :)
just drink a whole lot of coffee like will does. my teacher said for the vietnam war her dad got drafted and before his physical he drank a lot of coffee which raised his sugar level and it got him out of it

Uao, dio cane! Parli bene italiano!!!!!! Sei italiano o no?

Abito in Friuli, vicino a Udine e Pordenone. Anch'io studio italiano, ma non tanto adesso perche sono un insegnante di inglese. Devo continuare piu nel lezioni di italiano...ovviamente, :loco:.

God dog! Speak good english, you're italian, no?

I'll bite your fruit off unless I get pardon. We study italian lots while inseminating the english. Continue this lazy italian... ovary consumption.
</translation>