Demon of the Fall - Best Opeth Song?

I can't even figure out which ALBUM is my favorite. Picking a favorite song... wow. I remember when Still Life was my favorite, then it was Blackwater Park, then it was Morningrise, then it was Deliverance. If I had to throw all my Opeth masterpieces away except one (I just shuddered a little bit) I think I would have to keep... nevermind I can't do it.

Hold a gun to my head.. my top two song picks would be......... The Night an the Silent Water (Am I the only one who loves that song? Hell even the f'n band doesn't like it!) and A Fair Judgement. The guitar solo alone on that song is better than almost all the best stuff of all the other bands I'm into combined and I'm not a huge guitar solo guy.

Yes, I'm new here *ducks*.

Interesting topic though...I love opeth and I can't say I have a favourite either but there are those certain songs that stick in your mind.

For example, I'm really addicted to The grand conjuration again...it seemingly has no rhythm to start off, but you can't help but get it stuck in your mind. And the constant transitions between clean vocals and death-grunts is great :).

The Amen Corner... I have to agree on that one with other users - fantastic.

Ghost of perdition is another catchy one.

Gah! They're all great!

Demon of the Fall is a great song but somehow overrated, like a band becomes legend and popular etc and everybody then has to like it. Well DotF is somewhat similar..
Though I love that song it is not even in my top 5.