your fav opeth song?

Alright, I'll degrade myself by posting legitimatly here, but only because everyone has mentioned shit songs.

Advent & The Apostle in Triumph (this song is a crowning acheivment, what's wrong with you people?)

ShroudOfDusk said:
Alright, I'll degrade myself by posting legitimatly here, but only because everyone has mentioned shit songs.

Advent & The Apostle in Triumph (this song is a crowning acheivment, what's wrong with you people?)

From just simply judging on experience from this forum. It seems as though a majority of the user's seem to least favour the ''Orchid'' album.

child-of-the-grave said:
doesnt mean they dislike orchid - just means their absolute faves are not on that album. and i voted for advent...

Yeah, Thankyou very much for pointing that out to me actually. To avoid further confrontation, I have edited my previous post.

But honestly, I really do not understand why so many Opeth fans tend to over look the ''Orchid'' album. The twin guitar harmonies are just absoloutely beautiful, The lead guitar work is extrodinarely excellent, The basslines are very nice and distinct and the drums fit in with the rest of the music just perfectly.

Although, Overall. I geuss it just all simply comes down to one single thing. Personal taste.