Demon of the Fiz-all

Yeah, that's a pretty great cover. I think the vocals are decent and the drums didn't annoy me too much. But I didn't like the lead over the acoustic part at the start but fucking awesome job overall!

neil - great job. Enjoyed it very much. The drums were all good till the break down around 3/5ths through the song. then it was.... ugh. but, still pretty fuckin good. Your vocals are good, along with kick ass guitaring.

I really enjoed that cover, it was incredibly well done, the entire sound took a great spin on an old classic.
May I ask you, what did you use to program the drums?
the only real problem in my opinion on the song was the singing vocals, the distortion on them mudded them up totally.
But with a bit of work you could make that voice of yours work. When I can't sing something like that, I simply recite it like a poem :) perhaps you could use that sometime.
But really, that was awesome dude.
I'd love to hear you cover Emperor's Inno a Satana :)

Mikael used pinch harmonics (I think.. I'm very ignorant when it comes to guitars) in the intro to Advent at Milwaukee Metalfest 2000.. It sounded great in my opinion :p

The cover's amazing Niel! I love the intro, I agree the drums could be better but you can't be blamed for that. Great stuff