Destroyer 666

Well,

Cold Steel...For An Iron Age>Phoenix Rising>Unchain The Wolves

They are all good, though. But before you get it, you should understand youre not getting a pure blooded thrash band. No matter what people say this band is overall more black metal than some other genre, but they are not purely black.

Well, Unchain The Wolves is pretty much black, but with some thrash/speed elements here and there (kind of like early Bathory, but they are 1000 times more epic and they are NOT a cheap rip-off).
Phoenix is death/black, and its faster and more aggressive than UtW. Well, bombastic black-death that will step on your face.
Cold Steel...Same as Phoenix, except that this is more like black/thrash. The song Raped really kicks ass.

The overall feeling of the band is proudly fighting a metal-related war to kill posers, and why not everything else as well.

Erik said:
lol

i find it hilarious that you can be infallibly recognized from one single post because you're all like

Tetragrammatical Astygmata is just a tad overrated, but nevertheless a release worthy of attention. These days, though, I tend to prefer Elend.

like a total raging fucking faggot

paris-pwn3d%5B1%5D.jpg

:Spin:

Because obviously, posting 5 words on an internet forum you've barely visited in a good while constitutes as "having no social life of any sort". They sold out of clue baguettes whilst you were still in the queue, didn't they?

Unchain the Wolves is their best, followed closely by Phoenix Rising. Plus, I'd say Unchain the Wolves is "heavier" than Phoenix Rising, unless you actual mean PR sounds thicker, then I would concur.

Episteme said:
Phoenix Rising! Then buy everything else! You'd be a mole not to even listen to this band.
Yes, it is their best, and has the broadest appeal to fans of different kinds of metal. If you don't like black metal, you might not like Unchain the Wolves. But Phoenix Rising is close enough to death/thrash, that someone who doesn't like black metal would like it.

And then tons of metalheads refuse to listen to anything BUT Black Metal, so it goes both ways.

Moon of Amber said:
Because obviously, posting 5 words on an internet forum you've barely visited in a good while constitutes as "having no social life of any sort". They sold out of clue baguettes whilst you were still in the queue, didn't they?

Uh-huh. This forum must be really important to you if you constantly keep registering new accounts.