Destroyer 666

enkwhinkle. that is fucking awesome.

Is this UK shit or are you pulling it out of your arse?

Dodens Grav said:
And then tons of metalheads refuse to listen to anything BUT Black Metal, so it goes both ways.
Tis true. "Black metal only" metalheads are the most narrow-minded variety of metalhead. I would think that they would at least be able to get into some death metal and thrash, though I would understand if they can't get into trad or power metal. I personally listen to mostly death metal, black metal, and thrash, but I also love the classics like Maiden, Priest, and Sabbath, and I even like a fair amount of power metal.

Dodens Grav said:
enkwhinkle. that is fucking awesome.

Is this UK shit or are you pulling it out of your arse?

would it not be possible for me to pull UK shit out of my arse?

but yes the latter i was being ironic

Sad to see only one mentioned Violence Is The Prince Of This World, its a masterpiece, raw and in your face relentless black/thrash metal... back then the band didn't show any mercy... Unchain The Wolves are their epic masterpeice, no doubt about that... but just take a listen to the original version of The Eternal Glory Of War... the version of Violence... is so much better than the version on Phoenix Rising... and after that get bashed senseless to An Endless Stream Of Bombers...

Am I the only one who found Cold Steel... A tad boring compared to their earlier material???