Diamond Head returning to Chicago!!!!!!!!!!

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
I meant to post this 5 minutes ago but I had to first change my pants!!!!!!!!

Sunday April 21 @ Reggies

TWO weekends prior to RAGNAROKKR.

This is great as it will be a great way to also promote the fest.

I don't know where the rest of you fools were when they played Tailgater's in 2011 as only Bob, Pat, and I were there (amonst about only 50 people).

If you miss this you are not permitted to come to RAGNAROKKR as you would prove yourself to be BOTH a wimp and a poser.

They were really good last time. I am sure like last time there will people only there to hear that cover song they do..."Am I Evil".

I am sure it will do a lot better at Reggies.

I am actually going to be missing this show due to being at Helloween / Gamma Ray / Shadowside!!!!

Bob, your excuse is an acceptable one.....

Yea, I would be fine missing DH if Helloween were the reason!!!!

You are probably right as we know the group of people in question who caused issues last time DH played.

I believe that night we coined the term "Hipster Violence"

Remember that old guy with the Armored Saint shirt who floored that one hipster?
That was awesome!!!!

BOO!!!!!!!!!! DISLIKE X 1000000000000

Lightning to the Nations and Borrowed Time are both brilliant pieces of NWOBHM / hard rock ever.
I love Death & Progress too actually, though they won't touch the album live realistically.

I never heard Canturberry but Bob likes it which means it has to at least get a 6 / 10.

Lightning to the Nations and Borrowed Time are both brilliant pieces of NWOBHM / hard rock ever.
I love Death & Progress too actually, though they won't touch the album live realistically.

I never heard Canturberry but Bob likes it which means it has to at least get a 6 / 10.

Canterbury is great if you like Foreigner.

And you know I do.

As I've said before, I'm not into dinosaur rock.

There are folk bands here in the States.
Bottom line is no one has asked for any.

People have asked for various doom bands.

Just sayin you can slam doom everyway to Sunday.
It's in demand baby!