Did a plane crash into the Pentagon on 9/11?

Remember that one Itchy and Scratchy where Poochie flies away to his home planet? It would be rad if it was all butchered like that.

Also, "back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left."

In closing, we're still searching for the real killers.

how are people actually doubting it happened? did those 184 people, of which 59 were on a plane, just sort of vanish into the bermuda triangle or something?

French author Thierry Meyssan alleged that Flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon and suggested a truck bomb or missile caused the damage.

Nevermind.

J. said:
how are people actually doubting it happened? did those 184 people, of which 59 were on a plane, just sort of vanish into the bermuda triangle or something?

It's a good question. I think the rumoUr was that the plane had been redirected over the ocean and shot down (read: obliterated by F-15's).

ok ok. Bush blew up the pentagon so he could go to iraq and get even with saddam for outsmarting his daddy and then he went to his daddy's and had gay incestuous sex.

whatever.

fuck you erik, just because I don't pay attention to conspiracy theories and shit like that.

yes sir. I am blind because I do not believe every half-witted theory that comes up and shit like that. The earth is flat, the us government is hiding UFOs and whatever other crackpot shit.

i don't fucking care. I'm well aware they are stealing freedoms all the time and its bullshit. So cram your hate for me up your fucking ass and stop ruining the thread ok?

next thing people will be saying that OMG FLight 93 was purposefully directed into a PENNsylvania field because they are eco terrorists and hate grass, but love sand!!!!

Erik said:
pentagon_hole2.jpg

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
:lol: Wow.

J. said:
next thing people will be saying that OMG FLight 93 was purposefully directed into a PENNsylvania field because they are eco terrorists and hate grass, but love sand!!!!

:lol: That could be the funniest thing you've EVER said.

@Erik - whatever dude, i was merely commenting on that french author's thing in the first place and you seem to take it as a sheep like manner. Be it a US missile or Al Qaeda or your butthole launching missiles. If that was the case, they'd be doing a lot more. If Bush planned the thing to be able to invade iraq and go after oil, he'd be doing it again so he could regain his popularity.

Erik said:
seriously noone who has seen any photos from the holes and knows what a commercial airliner looks like,

and has ANY sort of ability to use logic,

could POSSIBLY deduce that an airliner crashed into the pentagon
That lame flash thing really took a lot of credibility out of the idea. I mean it had a Marilyn Manson song for goat's sake, and I like Marilyn Manson!

Because Ariplanes don't punch cartoon-like outlines of themselves into things when they crash, and under MUCH less stresfull conditions then colliding with a military building, they often are either vaporized or reduced to tiny rubble. Most of the stuff I've looked into involving this whole thing I try to get from sources that have nothing to do with it.

ie: I've been looking at other plane crash pictures from websites and other sources that have no connection whatsoever to this whole thing.

For example:

w921004-1.jpg

Amsterdam 747 crash.

Erik -- I've never been convinced either -- but there is still a plane missing somewhere, that much is certain.

OH MY GOD....I've just discovered the secret behind LOST!!!!

i've seen stuff about this and it seems like there is reasonable cause to be suspicious of the official line...confiscation of security tapes from nearby gas stations that might have caught part of it, lack of major jetwash over the nearby highway that a plane that size would create, and the biggest one, that the damage done to the building just doesn't seem consistent with that a 757 crash would do

frankly it wouldn't surprise me if it was orchestrated by the government, or at the very least what happened isn't exactly what everyone thinks (maybe somebody *did* have a missile), but it's not so easy to make a 757 just disappear

then again, if anyone could disappear a large commercial aircraft it's the US government :rolleyes:

where are the wings? where is the larger hole? where is EVEN ONE SINGLE PART OF THE SUPPOSED AIRCRAFT?

The stress this plane went through would not have left any remains most likely.

w010704.jpg

Faulty landing gear.

w941031.jpg

Ice on the runway.

w850812.jpg

Woodland crash.

w770327-1.jpg

A collision that took place, on the ground, at runway speeds.

pent_debri_on_lawn.jpg

Some debri at the Pentagon.

I think people underestimate how fragile aircraft of that size are. People are comparing the lack-of-debri to some idea they have in their head that this plane would have been completely intact after crashing full-air-speed into a reinforced military building.

Erik said:
no, an airplane does not vaporize upon impact with anything

Refer to pictures in my previous post. Maybe "vaporized" is a little extreme, but very-god-damn-close, compared to what some people think happens.