Did a plane crash into the Pentagon on 9/11?

They were mostly using the in-flight phones that are available on many planes in the US. They cost some ridiculous amount to use, though, so most people don't bother.

But yeah, when the plane went low enough to get under radar, then they started using cell phones.

All this according to the movie United 93, so who knows.

General Zod said:
I could be wrong, but I'm under the impression it had much to do with the sequence of the day's events. The passengers on the other flights thought their planes were just being hijacked, not that they were on a suicide mission. When the passengers of the PA flight learned what happened on the previous flights, they knew it wasn't just a hijacking.

Zod

Already posted this. (Post 236)

Jason

8:46am: first plane hits the WTC
10:10am: 4th plane crashes into the field in PA

So that was almost 90 minutes between first crash and last.

Thing is, like The Perfect Storm where everyone dies in the end, it's all speculation pieced together with random clues. The inflight recording of United 93 made it pretty clear that the passengers were trying to break in so the hijackers brought it down earlier than expected.

I'll be interested in hearing the inflight recording of the Pentagon plane. Or at least, I'm more interested in that than I am the hollywood dramatizations.

is it just me or this whole Times Square bomb plotter story seem half cooked.
this was like textbook Dick Tracy shit how they caught this guy ... I mean I could have figured it out with a semester's worth of Criminal Justice class.

and the world's dumbest bomb maker from a seemingly pretty smart kid??? i mean I am sure I can find better bomb recipes online in 10 minutes.

something's fishy about this whole thing.

While I'll admit that I'm not really caught up on all of the details (work has been kicking my ass; I've only seen headlines for the most part) it all seems a little hokey.

I just saw a blurb that quoted a neighbor of his saying he "didn't like sunlight". Uh...ok.

hey they just evacuated Times Square again ... abandoned white cooler in front of hotel.

someone is taking a piss on watching the response time to these seemingly staged situations.

something's fishy about this whole thing.

I've felt so too. Maybe staged to take attention away from the oil spill? Just a thought...seemed like just as soon as people were starting to complain that the government wasn't doing enough in response to the oil spill, then this happened. The timing and stupidity of it just make me wonder.